- Volume 14 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
소그룹-멘토링을 활용한 유아음악 수업개선의 의미 탐색 - 음악적 개념에 기초한 유아음악 수업활동에 대한 마이크로티칭 분석을 중심으로 -
Meaning of improving early childhood music classes by teaching in small group mentoring - Early childhood music teaching activities based on musical concepts; using microteaching analysis -
- Chang, Eun-Ju (Dept. of Early Chidhood Edecation, Shinhan University) ;
- Jo, Hye-Seon (Dept. of Early Chidhood Edecation, Shinhan University)
- 투고 : 2016.06.28
- 심사 : 2016.08.20
- 발행 : 2016.08.28
본 연구는 소그룹-멘토링을 활용한 마이크로티칭 분석 과정에서 나타난 유아음악교육 수업개선 의미 탐색을 목적으로 하였다. 연구 참여자 12명은 2015년 1학기 동안 교육대학원 수업을 들으며, 음악적 개념을 가르치기 위한 유아음악 수업활동 및 수업개선을 실행하였다. 연구 결과는 다음과 같다. 첫째, 마이크로티칭 수업영상 분석 결과, 바람직한 유아음악 수업을 위해서는 음악개념 이론에 대한 명확한 이해가 선행되어야 함을 인식하였다. 둘째, 소그룹-멘토링을 활용한 마이크로티칭 분석을 통해 음악적 개념이 실제 유아음악 수업활동에 잘 통합되어 있는 지 확인할 수 있었다. 셋째, 마이크로티칭 분석을 활용한 소그룹-멘토링 과정에서 공감은 연구 참여자의 유아음악 수업개선 실행에 있어 매우 중요함을 인식하게 된 것으로 나타났다.
- Chang Ui Hong, "Study to investigate the children's social skills through teacher's self-reflective thinking process," M. Ed. dissertation, Chung-Ang University, 2007.
- Ki Chul Kim, Perception of elementary school teachers on physical education, http://www.sportnest.kr/1500, July 28, 2015. 2012.
- Dewey, J., "How we think : A Restatement of The Relation of Reflective Thinking to The Educative Process," Boston, MA : D. C. Heath and Company, 1933.
- Youngeun Kim, Hyun-Jung Lee, “A study on undergraduate students' self-growth experiences in a counseling skills training course,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 315-328, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.315
- Schon, D, "The Reflective practitioner: How think in action," New York: Basic Books. 1983.
- Sam Hwan Joo, "Instructional Supervision," Seuol: Hakjisa, 2003.
- Berg, M. H., and smith, J. P., "Using videotapes to improve teaching. Music Educators Journal," Vol. 82, No. 4, pp. 31-37. 1996. https://doi.org/10.2307/3398914
- Jong Hyun Lee, "Study on developing growth-oriented self-evaluation inventory for elementary school teachers," Ph, D. Korea National University of Education, 2004.
- Wonjung Kim, "Study of self-reflective process on pre-service physical education teachers' microteaching, Korean Journal of Sport Pedagogy," Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 25-52, 2010.
- Young Nam Cho, “Microteaching and Teacher Education -Systematic Approach for the Improvement of Teaching Behavior,” The Journal of Educational Research, Vol. 31, No. 5, pp. 77-92, 1993.
- Music Council of Australia(2011). Inquiry into the Education and Training Workforce: Early Childhood Development, http://musicaustralia.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/MA-Submission-to-the-Productivity-Commission-on-the-Inquiry-into-the-Education-and-Training-Workforce-Early-Childhood-Development-31-Jan-2011.pdf, March 14, 2014.
- Seon-ah Yoo, "Teachers' recognition for music education of young children and actual condition of in-service training for music education," M. Ed. dissertation, Duksung Womens University, 2005.
- Eun-Ju Chang, "Development of the early childhood music education program model for in-service teachers," M. Ed. dissertation, Ph, D. Ewha Womens University, 2007.
- Eun-Ju Chang, "Early childhood music education," Seuol: Yangseowon, 2009.
- Kim, J. "Investigation of pre-service teacher's self perception on musical knowledge and teaching efficacy," International Journal of Early Childhood Education, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 81-98, 2005.
- Hough, B. W., "Virtual communities of practice in teacher education: Assessing reflection in computer mediated communication environments," Ph. D. dissertation. Vanderbilt University. 2000.
- Kyoung Eun Kim, "Class Critique for Enhancing the Professionalism of Social Studies student teachers, Journal of Research in Curriculum & Instruction," Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 711-735, 2011. https://doi.org/10.24231/rici.2011.15.3.711
- Hee Jeong Cho, Dae Kyun Lee, “The Impact of Reflective Teaching Analysis Using Microteaching on Preservice Early Childhood Teacher's Teaching Abilities of Music,” The Journal of Korea Open Association for Early Childhood Education, Vol. 16, No. 5, pp. 109-139, 2011.
- Ji Young Young, Seung Ryoul Lim, “Analysis of Preservice Early Childhood Teachers' Practical Knowledge Developed in a Mock Music Class Using the Microteaching,” Journal of Research in Music Education, Vol. 41, No. 3, pp. 227-249, 2012.
- Young Chun Kim, "Bricoleur," Seuol: Moomumsa, 2006.
- Ji Young Yoon, Young Youn Kim, Ok Seung Yang, "Development for Measurement Scale of Pedagosical Content Knowledge in Early Childhood Music," Journal of Research in Music Education, Vol. 44, No. 1, pp. 141-165. 2015.
- Clandinin, D. J., & Connelly, F. M. "Narrative inquiry: Experience and story in qualitative research," San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2000.
- Su-Young Lee, Mi-Sun Youn, Youngeun Kim, “A Study on Counselor's Professional Development Experiences of Undergraduate Students Through Reflective Journal Writing,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 43-56, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.043
- Jeong Jun Park, Eui Chang Choi, “Understanding The Pre-service PE Teacher's Practical Knowledge through Reflective Micro-teaching,” Korean Journal of Sport Science, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 1595-1614, 2010. https://doi.org/10.24985/kjss.2010.21.4.1595
- Elbaz, F., "The teacher's "practical knowledge," Report of a case study: Curriculum Inquiry," Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 43-71, 1981.
- Sato Manabu, "If you change your class change schools," Seuol: Educare, 2006.
- Yong Ha Kim, "Analysis of Teachers' Verbal Interaction at the Elementary Part of Special Schools for Students with Physical and Multiple Disabilities According to the Flanders Instructional Analysis Method," M. Ed. dissertation, Dae-gu University, 2008.
- Young Youn Kim, "Early childhood music education: Past, present and future. Korean Journal of Research in Music Education," Vol. 18, pp. 99-114. 1999.
- Hoffer, C. R., "Introduction to music education. Belmont," CA: Wordsworth Publishing, 1993.
- McDonald, D. T., & Simons, G. M., "Musical growth and development: Birth through six," New York: Schirmer Books. 1989.