- Volume 14 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Study on the meaning of bio-design by metamorphosis and its possibility of utilizing
변태에 의한 바이오 디자인의 의미와 이의 활용 가능성에 대한 고찰
- Cho, Eun-Haun (Baekseok Univ. Division of Design & image) ;
- Park, Jeong-Soon (Baekseok Univ. Division of Design & image)
- Received : 2016.06.27
- Accepted : 2016.08.20
- Published : 2016.08.28
Designers are implementing the trial for enhancing human happiness and quality of life. As the happiness factor experienced by each individual is diverse based on human economic growth, absolute design has reached the limitations. A tool to represent the speedy development of change in consumption and problem shooting methods is necessary. Currently, no tool exists that develops in response to changing conditions and subsequent changes. As the solution to this necessity, worm's metamorphosis would be meaningful in design whereby tools exist and necessity as well as solution methods are in advanced change. Rice continues growth following the season, and no single method exists to remove the germs and worms. This study clarified the problems to be resolved by staging the lifetime of rice in 5 stages in environmental changes and conditions. This worm in metamorphosis design is developing brilliantly in biotechnology. However, the environment and conditions that bring happiness to humans do evolve, and this study aims to be the academic research for the design which accordingly replaces the tools.
Supported by : 백석대학교
- Eun-Haun Cho, "Design on 21C World Value and Convergences Center", Journal Packaging Culture Design Research Korea Institute of Packaging Culture Design, vol.33, p3, 2013.06
- Eun-Haun Cho, Charn Moon, "Research on Expansion and Method of Thinking for the Industrial Design Marker," Journal Packaging Culture Design Research Korea Institute of Packaging Culture Design, vol.13 no.2, pp. 199-213 2012.04
- Eun-Haun Cho. Boh-Yeon, Yoo, "A Study on the Consistent Design Strategy based on the Management Ideology of A Enterprise: Centered on Establishing Process of Design Strategy for GMP Inc," Journal of Commodity Science and Technology, vol.28 no.1, 2010
- Eun-Woong LEE, "Rice cultivation," Hangmoonsa, p58, 1986
- Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology, "Inter-study fusion forum report," The thinking to change the world. p.15. 2010
- Sang Cho, “Blockly webc Programming Convergent Learning System,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 23-28, 2015.
- Myeong-Ho Lee, “A Design of N-Screen Convergence Presentation Tier by using Infographics Based on N-Tier Platform,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 9-13, 2014.
- Gills Deleuze, Jeong-Woo LEE, "translated by. What is philosophy," Hyundai Mihaksa, 1992.
- Tom Brown, "Business mind," Ecolibro, 2006
- Eun-Haun Cho, "1994 Seoul International Industrial Design Exhibition," Daewoo Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Eun-Haun Cho, "A Study on the Design Methodology through the Recognition of Value," Journal of Commodity Science and Technology, vol.11 no.1, pp. 6-7, 2010.2
- Eun-Haun Cho, "The Study on Convergence Design Business Focusing on Experience" Journal of Commodity Science and Technology, vol.16 no.4, pp. 561-569, 2015.8
- Korea University Korean grand dictionary, "Research Institute of Korean Studies," Korea University
- Daum Encyclopedia, http://100.daum.net/encyclopedia/view.do?docid=b09b2781b
- 'Spider robot' to crawl on the moon surface," Pop News, 2009.05.18.
- Dailia, "Medial robot development! evolution of humans, no longer a dream," June 8, 2006