- Volume 14 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Range-free localization algorithm between sensor nodes based on the Radical Line for Sensor Networks
센서 네트워크를 위한 Radical line을 기반으로 한 센서 노드간의 Range-free 지역화 알고리즘
- Shin, Bong Hi (Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, Incheon National Univ.) ;
- Jeon, Hye Kyoung (Dept. of Computer Science & Information Technology, Inha Univ.)
- Received : 2016.07.02
- Accepted : 2016.08.20
- Published : 2016.08.28
In this paper, we studied the range-free localization algorithm between sensor nodes based on the Radical Line for sensor networks. Routing in wireless sensor networks should reduce the overall energy consumption of the sensor network, or induce equivalent energy consumption of all the sensor nodes. In particular, when the amount of data to send more data, the energy consumption becomes worse. New methods have been proposed to address this. So as to allow evenly control the overall energy consumption. For this, the paper covers designing a localization algorithm that can obtain the location information of the peripheral nodes with fewer operations. For the operation of the algorithm is applicable Radical Line. The experimental environment is windows 7, the Visual C ++ 2010, MSSQL 2008. The experimental results could be localized to perform an error rate of 0.1837.
Sensor Network;IOT;Routing;Radical Line;Localization;Convergence
Supported by : 인천대학교
- ITU Internet Reports, The Internet of Things, Nov. 2005.
- Charith Perer, Dimitrios Georgakopoulos, "Contextaware computing for the internet of things : A survey," IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, 2013.
- L. Atzori, A. Iera, and G. Morabito, “The internet of things: A survey,” Computer Networks, Vol. 54, No. 15, pp. 2787-2805, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comnet.2010.05.010
- Jeong-Ick Lee, “Convergent Case Study of Research and Education: Internet of Things Based Wireless Device Forming Research,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 1-7, 2015.
- Onechul Na, Hyojik Lee, Soyoung Sung, Hangbae Chang, “A Study on Construction of Optimal Wireless Sensor System for Enhancing Organization Security Level on Industry Convergence Environment,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 139-146, 2015.
- Yong-Wook Nam, Yong-Hyuk Kim, “Speed estimation of sound-emitted objects through convergence of sound information analysis and smart device technology,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 233-240, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.233
- Bong Soo Kim, So Young Hwang, Hoon Jung, Sung Soon Joo, “Ubiquitous Sensor Network Routing Technology,” Review of Korean Society for Internet Information, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 13-21, 2008.
- P. Biswas, T.-C. Lian, T.-C.Wang, and Y. Ye. Semidefinite programming based algorithms for sensor network localization. TOSN, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 188-220, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1145/1149283.1149286
- J. Hightower and G. Borriello, “Location Systems for Ubiquitous Computing,” IEEE Computer, Vol. 8, No. 34, pp. 57-66, 2001.
- Youngsoo Park, Jaeil Jung, “Performance Analysis of Position Based Routing Protocol for UAV Networks,” The Journal of The Korean Institute of Communication Sciences, Vol. 37, No. 2, pp. 188-195, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7840/KICS.2012.37C.2.188
- T. Moscibroda, R. Wattenhofer, and A. Zollinger. "Topology control meets sinr: The scheduling complexity of arbitrary topologies". In MobiHoc, pp. 310-321, 2006.
- Young-Ho Kim, Joong-Soo Lim, Gyoo-Soo Chae, Kichul Kim, “An investigation of the Azimuth Error for Correlative Interferometer Direction Finding,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 249-255, 2015.