- Volume 14 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
센서 융합에 의한 곡선차선 검출 시스템 설계
Design of Curve Road Detection System by Convergence of Sensor
- Kim, Gea-Hee (Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Jeong, Seon-Mi (Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Mun, Hyung-Jin (Division of Information and Communication Engineering, Baekseok University) ;
- Kim, Chang-Geun (Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology)
- 투고 : 2016.07.01
- 심사 : 2016.08.20
- 발행 : 2016.08.28
차선의 인식을 위한 연구는 차량의 자율 주행 또는 교통사고의 예방을 위하여 지속적인 연구가 진행되고 있으며, 최근에는 다양한 알고리즘이 등장하여 차선 인식과 검출은 비약적으로 발전하였다. 이들 연구는 주로 비전 시스템 기반의 연구이며 인식률 또한 상당히 좋아 졌다. 그러나 야간의 도로 또는 우천 시에는 그 인식률이 아직 만족할 수준까지 도달하지는 못하였다. 본 논문은 이러한 비전 시스템 기반의 차선 인식 및 검출의 단점을 개선하여 사고 발생 후 대응을 위한 센서 융합 기술을 적용하여 차선 검출에 대한 연구를 수행하였고, 차선 검출에 대한 연구 중 곡선차선의 검출에 대한 연구를 진행하였다. 도로는 직선도로 뿐만 아니라 다양한 곡선도로까지 검출 가능해야 하며 이는 교통사고 조사 시에 활용될 수 있다. 커브의 굽은 정도를 나타내는 곡률의 임계값을 0.001~0.06로 하여 곡선자선을 산출해 낼 수 있음을 보였다.
Regarding the research on lane recognition, continuous studies have been in progress for vehicles to navigate autonomously and to prevent traffic accidents, and lane recognition and detection have remarkably developed as different algorithms have appeared recently. Those studies were based on vision system and the recognition rate was improved. However, in case of driving at night or in rain, the recognition rate has not met the level at which it is satisfactory. Improving the weakness of the vision system-based lane recognition and detection, applying sensor convergence technology for the response after accident happened, among studies on lane detection, the study on the curve road detection was conducted. It proceeded to study on the curve road detection among studies on the lane recognition. In terms of the road detection, not only a straight road but also a curve road should be detected and it can be used in investigation on traffic accidents. Setting the threshold value of curvature from 0.001 to 0.06 showing the degree of the curve, it presented that it is able to compute the curve road.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology
- Ho won Kim and Dong Kyue Kim "IoT technologies and security," Review of KIISC, 22(1), pp. 7-13, Feb. 2012.
- Woo, Samuel, Hyo Jin Jo, and Dong Hoon Lee. "A practical wireless attack on the connected car and security protocol for in-vehicle can," Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 993-1006, Sep. 2014
- Erez D., Ofer M., "Forward Collision Warning with a Single Camera," IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, pp. 37-41, June 2004.
- Claudio R. J. and Christian. R. K., "A Lane Departure Warning System Using Lateral Offset with Uncalibrated Camera," IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, pp. 348-353, September 2005.
- M. J. Mathie, B. G. Celler, N. H. Lovell, and A. C. F. Coster, "Classification of basic daily movements using a triaxial accelerometer," Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing, Vol. 42, pp. 679-687, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02347551
- H. Hartenstein, K. Laberteaux, "VANET Vehicular Applications and Inter-Networking Technologies," Wiley, 2010.
- P. Li, X. Huang, Y. Fang, P. Lin, “Optimal placement of gateways in Vehicular Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 56, No. 6, pp. 3421-3430, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TVT.2007.907230
- H. J. Jang, S. H. Baek, and S. Y. Park, "Lane marking detection in various lighting conditions using robust feature extraction," International Conferences in Central Europe on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision, 2014.
- B. S. Kim and W. Y. Kim, “Robust lane detection method in varying road condition,” Journal of the Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers, Vol. 49, No. 1, pp. 88-93, Jan. 2012.
- Lee Jin Hyun, Kim Dong Yun, Shin Sung Cheol,"The Traffic Information System based on DSRC Protocol," Journal of Korea Institute Of Communication Sciences, pp. 1603-1605, June, 2010
- Hae Bong Kim, Kyung Jin Lee, Byung Chul Kim, Jae Yong Lee, Han Byeog Cho, Hyun Mee Choi, Chun Sik Lim,"Implementation of Internet Service for ITS System based on DSRC," Journal of Korea Institute Of Communication Sciences, pp. 353-356, April, 2001
- ISO 17361 Intelligent Transport Systems - Lane DepartureWarning Systems-Performance Requirements and Test Procedures, 2007.
- DOI: http://shindonga.donga.com/3/all/13/536518/1
- Sungji Han, Youngjoon Han, and Hernsoo Hahn, “Lane and Curvature Detection Algorithm based on the Curve Template Matching Method using Top View Image,” The Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea - SP, Vol. 47, No. 6, pp. 97-106, 2011.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport, "Road Design Guideline Chapter 2, Road Design and Geometry," pp. (216-1)-(216-34), Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport, 2012
- DOI: http://www.ktword.co.kr/abbr_view.php?m_temp1=1124&id=927&nav=2