- Volume 14 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
The Study on Factors for Successful Urban Regeneration -Compared the Relative Importance between External and Internal Factors-
성공적인 도시재생사업을 위한 요인에 관한 연구 -외부 요인과 내부 요인의 상대적 중요도 비교-
- Lee, Chan-ho (Dept. of Business Administration, Pusan National University)
- 이찬호 (부산대학교 경영학과)
- Received : 2016.07.04
- Accepted : 2016.08.20
- Published : 2016.08.28
The purpose of this study is to find out key factors of successful urban regeneration based on previous studies and relationships between those factors and revisit intention. To draw a conclusion, this study makes surveys including the variables of success factor(External environment factors, Internal environment factors, Internal cultural factors), degree of satisfaction, and degree of revisit intention. And it collects the data from respondents who had been to Gamcheon culture village in Busan. The data is analyzed by applying an exploratory factor analysis and a confirmatory factor analysis. The result of these analysis describes that the Internal environment factors and Internal cultural factors affect the satisfaction degree positively and the degree of satisfaction has positive effects on the revisit intention. The study finds out that unique resource properties should be considered when underdeveloped cities are regenerated. Future study is to generalize the theory through the sampling covered the whole country.
Urban regeneration;External environment factors;Internal environment factors;Internal cultural factors;Degree of satisfaction;Revisit intention
Supported by : 부산대학교
- Il-Hee Lee, Joo-Hyung Lee, "A Study on the Urban Planning Elements for Sustainable Urban Regeneration," Urban Design, Vol. 2, No. 6, p. 102, 2011.
- Hwa-Ryeong Kim, "Promotion of Residents' Participation for Neighborhood Type Urban Regeneration Project, Master dissertation," p.1, Dankook University. 2015.
- Hee-Jung You, "A Study on Convergence Design Idle Spaces of Modern Industries as a Urban Regeneration Strategy, Master dissertation," pp. 1-34, Hong-Ik University. 2013.
- Na-Young Lee, Jae-Seob Ahn, “A Study on the Cultural Urban Regeneration Activity in the Seochon Area of Seoul,” Journal of the Korean Urban Geographical Society, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 15-27, 2014.
- Chul-Hyeon Jeong, Jong-Eob Kim, "The Direction for Creative City through Urban Regeneration : Focus on Busan's Old City Centre," The Korean Journal of Local Government Studies, Vol. 16 No. 3, p. 348, 2012.
- Jeong-Ran Yun, Ok-Kyung Yuh, Sung-Hwa Jang "Comparative Analysis on the Cultural Urban Regeneration Strategies -Focused on the Jeon-Ju City and Gun-San City-," The geographical journal of Korea, Vol. 46, No. 3, pp. 321-332, 2012.
- Sung-Gyu Jung, Keon-Ju Moon, Kil-Joon Yoo, “A Survey Study on Resident Participation in the Development of Urban Regeneration Project -Concentrated on the Sanbok-doro Renaissance Urban Regeneration Area in Busan-,” Journal of the Regional Association of Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol. 17, No. 5, pp. 31-39, 2015.
- Min-Suk Kim, Woo-Hyoung Lee, “A Study on Approach System of Creative City with the Consideration of Sustainable Urban Regeneration,” Journal of Digital Interaction Design, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 59-72, 2012.
- Joo-Hwan Suh, Hwa-Sun Yeo, Hyun-Jung Yeu, “A Study on User Satisfaction for the Created by Urban Regeneration Project -Focusing on the Dongdaemun History & Culture Park-,” Journal of Digital Design, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 266-274, 2012.
- Pum-Ho Kim, Chun-Woo Park, Jung-Il Lim, "A Study on the Effects of Convergence-type CRM on Relationship Quality and Customer Royalty in Kumdo Club," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 11, p. 278, 2015.
- Seon-Bok Jeon, "A Study on the Effects of Solely Operated Beauty Salon's Relational Benefits on Recommendation and Defection Intentions: Mediating Effects of Customer Satisfaction," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 1, p. 416, 2016.
- Eun-Hee Kim, “Study on the difference in the Social Commerce use of Korea and China Consumer: Consider factor, shopping value, purchase satisfaction and intention to revisit,” Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 11, pp. 417-425, 2015.
- Ki-Heung Yim, Zhi-Xuan Quan, “A Study on the Effect of Satisfaction and Re-watch Intention of Visitor in On-line Price Discounts and Musical Fame in the Convergence Industry of Service Management,” Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 10, pp. 157-163, 2015.
- Ji-Na Lee, "A Study on the effects of Information Quality on Customer Satisfaction to use in Chinese Social Commerce," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 9, p. 163, 2015.
- Young-Seok, Seung-Hee Lee, Hong-Seup Son, Byeong-Ju Lee, Ju-Yun Seok, Dong-Ryong Hwang, "A Study on the Effect of Consultant Capacity in the Consulting Services of Digital Industry on Influence of Customer Satisfaction and Re-contract Intention," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 4, p. 166, 2015.
- Gyu-Young Kim, Jung-Eun Lee, “The Influence of Physical Environments on Tourist's Emotional Response & Behavioral Intention in Tourist Destination,” Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 7, pp. 124-125, 2014.
- Chan-Koo Yeo, “The Effect of Service Provider Nonverbal Attributes on Customer Evaluation in Service Recovery Stage,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 8-13, 2013.
- Weon Kim, Min-Ho Kim, Gyu-Beom Shim, Moon-Ju Shin, “A study on the satisfaction of Health Examination for National Health Insurance service -Target of medical examinee in Busan-,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 1-8, 2013.