- Volume 14 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A Study on Factors Influencing on Companies' ICT-Convergence Cluster Participation
기업의 ICT융합 클러스터 참여 촉진 요인에 관한 연구
- Kim, Yong-Young (Division of Business Administration and Economics, Konkuk University) ;
- Kim, Mi-Hye (Department of Computer Engineering, Chungbuk National University)
- Received : 2016.06.07
- Accepted : 2016.08.20
- Published : 2016.08.28
ICT-convergence cluster is considered as critical policy means because it can create higher value-added products and services in the era of creative economy. Previous research has focused on comprehensive ICT-convergence cluster strategy based on Porter's diamond model. This paper adopted AIDA(Attention, Interest, Desire, Action) model and investigated a specific domain of government supporting policies related to non-R&D support. For two weeks, we gathered and analyzed 181 data from companies located in Chungbuk province. The results showed that support for technology, commercialization, and participation conditions positively leads to companies' interest in ICT-convergence cluster, which, in turn, makes positive impact on their intention to participate in it. It is significant that this paper verified AIDA model in the Government-to-Business(G2B) context. Future research will need to adapt AIDA model to national projects.
Supported by : Konkuk University
- S. Sohn, Y. Lee, J. Bae, J. Kim, & J. Ko, "Local ICT Industry Ecosystem Building Process Development," Gwangju Studies, pp. 53-61. 2014
- Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, A Strategy of IT Convergence Diffusion. 2010.
- NIPA News, National IT Industry Promotion Agency, 2012.
- H. Yoo, J. Kim, S. Jun, J. Seo, & J. Yoo, "Study on the Selection Method of the Focused Supporting Industries for the Maximization of SMEs' Technological Innovation," Journal of Korea Technology Innovation Society, Vo.16, No. 1, 41-62, 2013.
- M.E. Porter, The Competitive Advantage of Nations, Free Press, New York, 1990.
- M. Kim, J. Park, & Y. Cho, “Current Trends and Industrial Strategies of IT Convergence,” Electronics and Telecommunications, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 1-10, 2010.
- C. Park, "Empowering Factor of IT Convergence Industry in Korea," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vo.10, No. 1, pp. 147-154, 2012.
- N. Rosenberg, “Technological Change in the Machine Tool Industry, 1840-1910,” The Journal of Economic History, Vol. 23, No. 04, pp. 414-443, 1963. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0022050700109155
- J. Choi, Y. Cho, & S. Jung, Measuring Technology Convergence and Analyzing Trend Using Patent Materials, Korea Institute for Industrial Economics & Trade, Issue Paper 2013-316.
- H. Han, “An Exploratory Study on Paradigms, Policies in the Digital Convergence Era,” Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 455-461, 2012.
- S. Noh, & K. Bang, “A Study on Creative Industry Development Vision Based on Digital Contents,” Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 47-53, 2012.
- H. Suh, & S. Park, “Study on the Innovation Acceptance Characteristics for Digital Convergence Products,” Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 51-67, 2011.
- H. Kim, & S. Park, Analysis on Convergence R&D State and Activation Plan, Korea Institute of S&T Evaluation and Planning Issue Paper 2015-024.
- D. Kim, K. Park, & K. Min, “A study on Smart Water Grid through IT Convergence,” Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 11, No. 7, pp. 51-67, 2013.
- S. Kim, ICT Convergence Market State and Future, 2015.
- J. Im, Y. Kim, & S. Chung, “A Case Study on the Development of an ICT Convergence Innovation Cluster for Creative Economy,” Journal of Korea Technology Innovation Society, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 1-24, 2014.
- J. Moon, & K. Lee, “A study of Cluster Characteristics of NamDong in Incheon to the Effectiveness of a Firm,” Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 9, No. 5, pp. 193-202, 2011.
- OECD, Boosting Innovation, 1999.
- M.E. Porter, Cluster of Innovation, 2001, pp. 77-90.
- M.E. Porter, “Clusters and the New Economics of Competition,” Harvard Business Review, Vol. 76, No. 6, pp. 77-90, 1999.
- OECD, Innovative Clusters, 2001.
- D. Yim, “Innovation Cluster of Indian Software Industry : Is It Evolved or Developed?,” Journal of Korea Technology Innovation Society, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 167-188, 2002.
- M. Kim, W. Cho, H. Jin, Y. Kim, & C. Lee, “Porter's Diamond Model-Based Competitiveness Analysis of the Korean Hog Industry,” Studies on Agricultural Economy, Vol. 51, No. 4, pp. 49-74, 2010.
- J. Jung, “A Competitiveness Analysis Between Korean and American Movie Industry Using Generalized Double Diamond Model,” Journal of CEO and Management Studies, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 89-113, 2008.
- C. Park, "Development and Leading Strategy of Future IT Convergence Industry" Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 9, No. 5, pp. 89-98, 2011.
- R.J. Lavidge, & G.A. Steiner, “A Model For Predictive Measurements of Advertising Effectiveness,” Journal of Marketing, Vol. 25, No. October, pp. 59-62, 1961. https://doi.org/10.2307/1248516
- M.B. Jensen, & A.L. Jensen, “Low Attention Advertising Processing in B2B Markets,” Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, Vol. 22, No. 5, pp. 342-348, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1108/08858620710773477
- L. Hall, & M. Wickham, “Organizing IMC Roles and Functions in the Business-to-Business Network Environment,” Journal of Marketing Communications, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 193-206, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1080/13527260701789775
- M. Wickham, & L. Hall, “An Examination of Integrated Marketing Communications in the Business-to-Business Environment,” Journal of Marketing Communications, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 95-108, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1080/13527260600615600
- M. Enjolras, D. Galvez, M. Camargo, & L. Morel, "Supporting SME's IP Capabilities," World Patent Information, Vol. 40, pp. 21-29, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wpi.2014.11.001
- Defense Agency for Technology and Quality, Technology Dictionary on Defense Technology, 2011.
- B. Lee, H. Seo, S. Lee, & J. Kim, “Analyzing Effects of Government Promoting Policies for IPTV Adoption,” Journal of Information Processing Systems D, Vol. 17-D, No. 3, pp. 233-244, 2010.
- C. Fornell, & D.F. Larcker, “Evaluating Structural Equation Models with Unobservable Variables and Measurement Error,” Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 39-50, 1981. https://doi.org/10.2307/3151312
- J.C. Nunnally, & I.H. Bernstein, Psychometric Theory(3rd ed.), McGraw-Hill, New York, 1994.
- J.D. Thompson, Organizations in Action, Transaction Publishers, New Brunswick, 2011.
- W.W. Chin, “Issues and Opinion on Structural Equation Modeling,” MIS Quarterly, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 52-104, 1998.
- D. Gefen, D.W. Straub, & M.-C. Boudreau, “Structural Equation Modeling and Regression,” Communications of the Association for Information Systems, Vol. 4, No. 7, pp. 1-77, 2000.
- J.-B.E.M. Steenkamp, & H.C.M. van Trijp, “The Use of LISREL in Validating Marketing Constructs,” International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 283-299, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1016/0167-8116(91)90027-5
- W.W. Chin, & A. Gopal, “Adoption Intention in GSS,” SIGMIS Database, Vol. 26, No. 2-3, pp. 42-64, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1145/217278.217285
- R.F. Falk, & N.B. Miller, A Primer for Soft Modeling, University of Akron, Akron, OH, 1992.