- Volume 14 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
An Empirical Study on the Effects of Store-IT Management Service Quality on Continuous Intention
점포IT관리 서비스품질이 지속사용의도에 미치는 영향에 관한 실증 연구
- Han, Byung-Sung (Dept. of Business, Administration, Graduate School, Soongsil University) ;
- An, Yong-Jun (Dept. of Business, Administration, Graduate School, Soongsil University) ;
- Han, Kyeong-Seok (Dept. of Business Administration, Soongsil University)
- Received : 2016.04.18
- Accepted : 2016.08.20
- Published : 2016.08.28
Recently, there has been a demand for high quality services as the number of stores that use IT devices increases, and the importance regarding that matter has been emphasized. This study analyzed the factors that influence the effects of Store-IT Management Service. With customers who experienced Store-IT Management Service Quality as targets, it figured out the effects that Store-IT Management Service Quality had on Service Confirmation, Customer Satisfaction, and Continuous Intention. As a result, looking closely at the effects that Store-IT Management Service Quality had on Service Confirmation, it turned out that empathy, reliability, tangibility, and assurance had positive effects. As for the effects that Store-IT Management Service Quality had on Customer Satisfaction, empathy, reliability, and tangibility turned out to be important factors that had positive effects. In addition, Service Confirmation and Customer Satisfaction to Store-IT Management Service Quality turned out to have positive effects on Continuous Intention. With these results, given factors of Store-IT Management Service Quality, via Service Confirmation and Customer Satisfaction, were verified to have positive effect relationships with Continuous Intention. The result of this study is expected to help enhance Store-IT Management Service Quality.
Store IT-management Service;POS-System;Information System;Service Quality;Service Confirmation;Customer Satisfaction;Continuous Intention
- Han C. Y., Jang H. W., "An Empirical Study on the Use of POS System for Inventory Efficiency," Journal of the Korea Industrial Information Systems Research, Vol. 10, pp. 81-88, 2005.
- Kim Y. H., "A Study on Strategic Use of POS System," Korean Journal of Food Marketing Economics, 1999.
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. & Berry, L., "Servqual: A Multiple-Item Scale for Measuring Consumer Perception of Service Quality",Journal of Retailing, Vol. 64, pp. 12-40, 1988.
- Oliver, R. L., “A Cognitive Model of the Antecedents and Consequences of Satisfaction Decisions,” Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 460-469, 1980. https://doi.org/10.2307/3150499
- Tolman, E. C., "Purposive Behavior in Animals and Men," Appleton-Century, 1932.
- Bhattacherjee, A., “An Empirical Analysis of the Antecedents of Electronic Commerce Service Continuance,” Decision Supp. ort Systems, Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 201-214, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-9236(01)00111-7
- Bhattacherjee, A., "Understanding Information Systems Continuance: An Expectation-Confirmation Model," MIS Quarterly, pp. 351-370, 2001.
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A, BerryL. L., "A Conceptual Model of Service : Quality and Its Implications for Future Research," Journal of Marketing, Vol. 49, pp. 41-50, 1985.
- Na Y. B., Lee, S. H., Myeong, Y. J. and Jo, S. R., “Effects on the System, Contents, and Service Quality of e-book User Purchase,” Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 141-150, 2016.
- Oliver, R. L., Rust, R. T. and Varki, S., “Customer Delight: Foundations, findings, and managerial insight,” Journal of Retailing, Vol. 73, No. 3, pp. 311-336, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-4359(97)90021-X
- Cho, J. H., Ha G. R., “An Empirical Study on the Effects of M-Safer Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction, Trust and Customer Retention,” Entrue Journal of Information Technology, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 113-130, 2015.
- Hong, S. J., Thong, J. Y. L. and Tam, K. Y., “Understanding continued information technology usage behavior: A comparison of three models in the context of mobile internet,” Decision Supp. ort Systems, Vol. 42, No. 3, pp. 1819-1834, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2006.03.009
- Keiningham, T. L., Perkins-Munn, T. and Evans, H., “The Impact of Customer Satisfaction on Share of Wallet in a Business to Business Environment,” Journal of Service Research, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 37-50, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1177/1094670503254275
- Dorsch, M. J. Grove, S. J. and Darden, W. R., "Consumer Intentions to Use a Service Category', Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 92-117, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1108/08876040010309220
- Bitner, M. J., “Evaluating Service Encounters: The Effects of Physical Surroundings and Employee Responses,” Journal of Marketing, Vol. 54, No. 2, pp. 69-82, 1990. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251871
- Engel, J. F., Blackwell, R. D. and Miniard, P. W., "Consumer Behavior," Dryden Press, 1990.
- Park, H. J., Park, B. G. and Kim, Y. H., "A Study on the Relationship among Social Support, Self Expression, Tourism Experience and Tourism SNS Use Intention," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 12, pp. 105-115, 2015.
- Hwang D. R., Lee S. H., “A Study on the Influence of Convergence Apartment Brand Image on Brand Loyalty : The Consumer-Brand Relationship Quality on the Mediating Effect,” Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 12, pp. 235-243, 2015.
- Pyo, C. K., Han, K. S. and Ryu, G. S., “ An Empirical Study on the Factors Influencing User Satisfaction of Military Smart-Education,” Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 41-48, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.2.41
- Kwak. D. S., Yim., K. H., and Kwon., J. H., “Study on the Influence of Enterprise Features of SNS Service on Relationship Commitment and On-line Word-of-Mouth,” The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 11, No. 5, pp. 225-235, 2013.
- Lee, J. J. and Han, K. S., “A Study on Factors Affecting the Usage of the Digital Copyright Exchange in Knowledge Service Convergence Era,” The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 10, No. 6, pp. 153-158, 2012.
- Kim, K. S., Han, K. S. and Huh, H. W., “A Study on the Benefits of PLM system baed on Data Integration and Process Management,” The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 10, No. 6, pp. 133-140, 2012.
- Muthen, B., & Kaplan D., "A comparison of some methodologies for the factor analysis of non-normal Likert variables," British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 38, 1985.
- Carmines, E. G., & McIver, J. P., "Analyzing Models with Unobserved Variables: Analysis of Covariance Structures," In George W. Bohrnstedt and Edgar F. Borgatta, eds. Social Measurement: Current Issues. Beverly Hills, Sage Publications, 1981.
- Browne, M. W., & Michael W., & Cudeck, R., "Alternative ways of assessing model fit Sociological Methods & Research, 1992.
- Hair, J. F. Jr., Black, W. C., Babin, B. J., & Anderson, R. E., "Multivariate Data Analysis," 7th edition, pearson Hall, 2010.
- Joreskog, K. G., & Sorbom, D., "LISREL VI: Analysis of linear structural relationships by the method of maximum likelihood. Chi-cago: National Educational Resources," 1984.
- Mulaik, S.A., James, L.R., Van Alstine, J., Bennet, N., Lind, S., and Stilwell, C.D., "Evaluation of Goodness-of-Fit Indices for Structural Equation Models," Psychological Bulletin, Vol. 105 No. 3, pp. 430-445, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.105.3.430
- Bentler, P.M., & Bonett, D.G., "Significance tests and goodness of fit in the analysis of covariance structures," Psychological Bulletin, Vol. 88, pp. 588-606., 1980. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.88.3.588
- Bentler, P.M., "Comparative Fit Indexes in Structural Models," Psychological Bulletin, Vol. 107 No. 2, pp. 238-46, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.107.2.238
- James, Lawrence R., Stanley A. Mulaik, and Jeanne M. Brett, "Causal Analysis: Assumptions, Models, and Data, Beverly Hills, CA: Sage," 1982.
- Park, H. H., Nho H. O., Kim Y. H., “The Impact of Perceived IT Threat on Convergence Information System Performance,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 65-71, 2015.
- Tag D. I., “A Study on The Influence of Convergence Benefit of Facebook Fan Page in Brand Attachment and Brand Commitment,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 199-206, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.199