- Volume 14 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A Conceptual Framework for the Personalization of Public Administration Services
공공행정서비스의 맞춤화 구현방안 연구
- Kim, Sang-Wook (Dept. of MIS, Chungbuk National University)
- 김상욱 (충북대학교 경영정보학과)
- Received : 2016.07.01
- Accepted : 2016.08.20
- Published : 2016.08.28
As the Internet is becoming more socialized, Korean government, publishing a slogan, Government 3.0, has recently began to find a way to deliver its administration services to the public in more personalized manner. Policy directions to implement this advanced idea, are however still at large, primarily because of the vague nature of 'personalized'. This study, therefore, explores the possibility of getting public administrative services closer to personalization. To achieve this objective, this study attempts to develop a integrative framework of classifying the administration services to the public, based on two dimensions - the degree of citizen-oriented and the degree of government-driven, both of which are perhaps key determinants of personaliztion of services. For each quadrant of the framework, key features, characteristics, and conditions to be met are explained and followed by exemplary cases and policy implications.
Integrative Framework for Public Administration Service Classification;Proximity to Personalization;Process Transformation;Service Circle Management;Target Service;Event-based Service
Supported by : 충북대학교
- K.H. Jeong, J.W. Moon, J.Y Yu, S.W. Kim, "A Human-centric Information Strategy Based on the Information Service Platform," Collaborative Study Series 13-24-03, pp. 1-206, Korea Association of Economy & Social Science Studies, KISDI, 2013.
- Sang-Yun Lee, Myungju Chung, "A Study on 'Platform' e-Government for Reducing the digital divide in a Multicultural Society of S. Korea," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 1-12. 2014.
- Sang Wook Kim, "Administration Process Extension and Public Data Convergence Management," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 5, pp. 41-49. 2015.
- DESA, "E-Government Survey 2014: E-Gov. for the Future We Want," pp. 13-44, UN, 2014.
- Ministry of the Interior (MOI), National Informatization Agency (NIA), "A Survey of e-Government Service Use," pp. 51-55, 2014.12.
- T.W. Nam, "Government3.0 in Korea: Fad or Fashion?" ACM, ICEGOV, October 22-25, 2013. Seoul. Korea.
- S.H. Kim, Developing an Administrative Process Innovation Model (X-LERD) based on Information Systems, Doc. Dissertation, pp. 40-43, 50-53, Myungji University, 2012.
- N. Kano, "Life Cycle and Creation of Attractive Quality," presented 4th Int'l QMOD(Quality Mgmt & Organizational Development, Linkoping U. 2001.
- Sang Wook Kim, "A Study on the Public Information Service Management Model," Collaborative Study Series 11-12-06, pp. 43-50, Korea Association of Economy & Social Science Studies, KISDI, 2011.
- Alvin Toffler, "The Third Wave," pp. 265-268, Bantam Books, 1980.
- H.G. Hong, "Weight Analysis of Critical Success Factors for Business Intelligence System," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No. 7, pp. 93-98. 2012.
- K.S Park et al., "A semantic network analysis of news reports on emerging infectious disease by multidrug-resistant microorganism, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 343-351. 2014.
- Eun-Hee Park, Hye-Suk Kim, Ja-Ok Kim, “The Effect of Convergence Action Learning techniques in Simulation Class,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 241-248, 2015.
- Ministry of the Interior (MOI), A Survey of Public Information Sharing, http://pr.share.go.kr.
- Sang Wook Kim, S.H. Kim, "A Study on the Process Transformation in Ubiquitous Environment with a Focus on the Public Administration Processes," Telecom Review, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 289-305. 2009.
- McKinsey, "From supply chains to supply circles," http://www.mckinsey.com/Features/circular_economy, 2012.
- Kyoung-Ho Choi, Jeong-Hye Park, "Analysis of Public Awareness about Literary Therapy by Utilizing Big Data Analysis," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 395-404. 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.4.395
- Sang-Yun Lee, Myungju Chung, "An Exploratory Study on Construction of Electronic Government as Platform with Customized Public Services," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 1-11. 2016.
- Young-Hee Joh, “A Framework for IoT-Based Convergence Personalized Menu Recommendation System,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 147-153, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.147