- Volume 19 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Characterization of SEI layer for Surface Modified Cathode of Lithium Secondary Battery Depending on Electrolyte Additives
전해질 첨가제에 따른 graphite 음극의 SEI분석 및 전기 화학적 특성 고찰
- Lee, Sung Jin (Korea Electronics Technology Institute) ;
- Cha, Eun Hee (Dept. of pharmaceutical engineering, Hoseo University) ;
- Lim, Soo A (CheilJedang Bio OMICS Analysis Team)
- Received : 2016.02.29
- Accepted : 2016.03.02
- Published : 2016.08.31
Lithium ion battery with high energy density is expanding its application area to electric automobile and electricity storage field beyond existing portable electric devices. Such expansion of an application field is demanding higher characteristic and stable long life characteristic of an anode material, the natural graphite that became commercialized in lithium ion battery. This thesis produced cathode by using natural graphite anode material, analyzed creation of the cathode SEI film created due to initial reaction by using electrolyte additives, VC (vinylene carbonate), VEC (vinyl ethylene carbonate), and FEC (fluoroethylene carbonate), and considered correlation with the accompanying electrochemical transformation. This study compared and analyzed the SEI film variation of natural graphite cathode according to the electrolyte additive with SEI that is formed at the time of initial filling and cathode of
Supported by : 호서대학교
- K. S. Kang, Y. S. Meng, J. Breger, C. P. Grey, and G. Ceder, 'Electrodes with High Power and High Capacity for Rechargeable Lithium Batteries' Science, 311, 977 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1126/science.1122152
- S. Shi, C. Ouyang, M. Lei, and W. Tang, 'Effect of Mg doping on the Structural and Electronic Properties of LiCoO2: A First-principles Investigation' J. Power Sources, 111, 908 (2007).
- Z. Ogumi and M. Inaba, 'Electrochemical Lithium Intercalation within Carbonaceous Materials: Intercalation Processes, Surface Film Formation, and Lithium Diffusion' Bull. Chem. Soc., Jpn. 71 (1998).
- S.-K. Jeong, M. Inaba, Y. Iriyama, T. Abe, and Z. Ogumi, 'Interfacial reactions between graphite electrodes and propylene carbonate-based solutions: Electrolyte-concentration dependence of electrochemical lithium intercalation reaction', J. Power Sources, 175, 540 (2008). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2007.08.065
- H. K. Oh, '리튬2차전지에 관한 동향 분석' Kisti (2005).
- M. Endo, C. Kim, K. Nishimura, T. Fujino, and K. Miyashita, Carbon 'Recent development of carbon materials for Li ion batteries', 38, 183(2000). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0008-6223(99)00141-4
- S. Yata, H. Kinoshita, M. Komori, N. Ando, A. Anekawa, and T. Hashimoto, 'Extended Abstracts of 60th Annual Meeting of the Electrochemical Society of Japan', Tokyo, Japan, 2G09 (1993).
- M. S. Park 'A study on a electrochemical properties of the Si-Ni-C Composite as an anode material for lithium ion battery by ball-milling process.' Master thesis, KIST (2005).
- M. Noel and R. Santhanam, 'Electrochemistry of graphite intercalation compounds', J. Power Sources, 72, 53 (1998). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7753(97)02675-X
- Lan Yu, K. J. Kim, D. Y. Park, M. S. Kim, K. I. Kim, and Y. S. Lim, 'Preparation and Characterization of Pitch/Cokes Composite Anode Material for High Power Lithium Secondary Battery', 9, 3, 210 (2008). https://doi.org/10.5714/CL.2008.9.3.210
- H. Zheng and M.-S. Kim, 'Performance of modified graphite as anode material for lithoum-ion secondary battery' Carbon letters, 12, 243 (2011). https://doi.org/10.5714/CL.2011.12.4.243
- A. Concheso, R. Santamaria, R. Menendez, R. Alcantara, P. Lavela, and J. L. Tirado, 'Influence of the oxidative stabilization treatment time on the electrochemical performance of anthracene oils cokes as electrode materials for lithium batteries', J. Power Sources, 161, 1324 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2006.04.148
- B. Markovsky, M. D. Levi, and D. Aurbach, 'The basic electroanalytical behavior of practical graphite-lithium intercalation electrodes', Electrochim. Acta, 43, 2287 (1998). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0013-4686(97)10172-4
- J. Barker and F. Gao, 'Carbonaceous electrode and compatible electrolyte solvent', U.S. Patent 5712059 (1998).
- M. Fujimoto, Y. Shouji, T. Nohma, K. Nishio, and Denki Kagaku 'Charge-Discharge Characteristics of Natural Graphite Electrode in Some Cyclic Carbonates', 65, 949 (1997).
- J. K. Park, 'Principles and applications of lithium secondary batteries', Hongnung publishing company, (2010).
- Kang Xu, 'Nonaqueous Liquid Electrolytes for Lithium-Based Rechargeable Batteries', Chem. Rev., 104, 4303 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1021/cr030203g
- K. Kanamura, H. Tamura, S. Shiraishi, and Z. Takehara, 'XPS Analysis of Lithium Surfaces Following Immersion in Various Solvents Containing LiBF4', J. Electrochem. Soc., 142, 340 (1995). https://doi.org/10.1149/1.2044000