- Volume 16 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
ROI Based Object Extraction Using Features of Depth and Color Images
깊이와 칼라 영상의 특징을 사용한 ROI 기반 객체 추출
- 류가애 (충북대학교 컴퓨터과학/디지털정보융합학과) ;
- 장호욱 (충북대학교 컴퓨터과학/디지털정보융합학과) ;
- 김유성 (인하대학교 정보통신공학부) ;
- 류관희 (충북대학교 소프트웨어학과)
- Received : 2016.03.28
- Accepted : 2016.07.26
- Published : 2016.08.28
Recently, Image processing has been used in many areas. In the image processing techniques that a lot of research is tracking of moving object in real time. There are a number of popular methods for tracking an object such as HOG(Histogram of Oriented Gradients) to track pedestrians, and Codebook to subtract background. However, object extraction has difficulty because that a moving object has dynamic background in the image, and occurs severe lighting changes. In this paper, we propose a method of object extraction using depth image and color image features based on ROI(Region of Interest). First of all, we look for the feature points using the color image after setting the ROI a range to find the location of object in depth image. And we are extracting an object by creating a new contour using the convex hull point of object and the feature points. Finally, we compare the proposed method with the existing methods to find out how accurate extracting the object is.
Supported by : 충북대학교
- N. Dalal and B. Triggs, "Histograms of oriented gradients for human detection," In Proc. Of CVPR, Vol.1, pp.886-893, 2005.
- D. S Lee, "Effective Gaussian Mixture Learning for Video Background Subtraction," IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON PATTERN ANALYSIS AND MACHINE INTELLIGENCE, Vol.27, Issue.5, pp.827-832, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPAMI.2005.102
- 정재영, "연속적인 배경 모델 학습을 이용한 코드북 기반의 전경 추출 알고리즘," 디지털콘텐츠학회 논문지, 제15권, 제4호, pp.449-455, 2014. https://doi.org/10.9728/dcs.2014.15.4.449
- Jeonghyun Baek, Jisu Kim, Changyong Yoon, and Euntai Kim, "Part-based Hand Detection Using HOG," Journal of Korean istitute of intelligent System, Vol.23, No.6, pp.551-557, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2013.23.6.551
- C. Harris and M. Stephens, "A combined corner and edge detector," Alvey Vision conference, 1988.
- J. Shi and C. Tomasi, "Good features to track," in CVPR, 1994.
- Su-Yeol Lim, Jang-Sun Beak, and Min-Soo Kim, "Video character recognition improvement by support vector machines and regularized discriminant analysis," Journal of the Korean Data and Information Science Society, Vol.21, Issue.4, pp.689-697, 2010.
- T. B Nguyen and S. T Chung, "A real-time Motion Object Detection based on Neighbor Foreground Pixel Propagation Algorithm," The Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea, Vol.47, No.1, pp.9-16, 2010.
- P. F. Felzenszwalb, R. B. Girshick, D. McAllester, and D. Ramanan, "Object Detection with Discriminatively Trained Part Based models," IEEE Trasns. On PAMI, Vol.32, No.9, pp.1627-1645, 2014.