- Volume 2 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
BLE Beacon Based Online Offline Tourism and Solutions for Regional Tourism Activation
지역관광 활성화를 위한 비콘 기반의 온오프라인 관광 솔루션
- Ryu, Gab-Sang (Division of Computer Science, Dongshin University)
- 류갑상 (동신대학교 컴퓨터학과)
- Received : 2016.06.28
- Published : 2016.06.30
In this paper, it is possible to update the tourist information in real time, on/off-line tour proposes a solution(BBTS) based on a bluetooth beacon can provide tourist information without the need for wireless data network. BBTS consists of a bluetooth based data of the low-power supply system and the beacons and interoperable smart applications. Data supply system consists of the BLE & Beacon Pairing-based / non-pairing data transmission module with integral hardware. Smart application modules that provide indoor location of users information, internal server module and tourist information collection and information guide around comprised of applications. The proposed BBTS is possible that indoor service tourism tourist demand due to utilizing the beacon technology. Outdoor tourist information is designed to be downloaded to the smartphone receives the information received from the beacon APK file to provide services. BBTS system is expected to make a big impact on the smart tourism services industry.
- Eun Jin Lim, "Purchasing Behavior and Awareness of Chinese Tourists Visiting Korea", Journal of Investigative Cosmetology, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 101-108, 2016. https://doi.org/10.15810/jic.2016.12.1.013
- Byeong-Ok Jeong, "A study on how to Promote Smart Tourism through Case Analysis of Smart Tourism Utilizing New ICT Technologies", Journal of information and security, Vol. 15, No. 11, pp. 509-523, 2015.
- Suk-Hyun Kim, "A Tour Information System on Smart Phone using Location Based Service", Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, Vol. 15, pp. 677-691, 2012. https://doi.org/10.9717/kmms.2012.15.5.677
- Hyun-Jong Lee, "The Effects of Tourism Information Search using Smartphone on Satisfaction and Continuous Usage Intention", The e-Business Studies, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 315-334, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15719/geba.15.6.201412.315
- Jo-Young Kim, "A Study of Examining the Relationship between Adoption of Smartphone- Based Tourism Information and Use Intention", Journal of Tourism Research, Vol. 27. No. 6, pp. 15-38, 2013.
- Hyun-Jong Lee, "The Effects of Tourism Information Search using Smartphone on Satisfaction and Continuous Usage Intention", The e-Business Studies, Vol. 15. No. 6, pp. 315-334, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15719/geba.15.6.201412.315
- Tae-Woo Byeon, "A Study on the Technological and Environmental Factors Affecting the Accuracy of Beacon Based Indoor Positioning System", Journal of the Korea Society for Simulation, Vol. 25. No. 2, pp. 21-29, 2016. https://doi.org/10.9709/JKSS.2016.25.2.021
- Dae-Won Kwon, "A Study of Dementia Patient Care Monitoring System Based on Indoor Location Using Bluetooth Beacon", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14. No. 2, pp. 217-225, 2016.
- Sung-Woo Ahn, "Smart Attendance Checking System based on BLE using a Beacon", Journal of the KIECS, Vol. 11. No. 2, pp. 209-214, 2016.
- Seon-Jae Jeong, "Implementation of the Passenger Positioning Systems using Beacon", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol. 20. No. 1, pp. 153-160, 2016. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2016.20.1.153
- D. Ryu, "Development of BLE Sensor Module based on Open Source for IoT Applications", J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, Vol. 10. No. 3, pp. 419-424, 2015. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.3.419
- D. Kim, S. Kim, and E. Jin, "The Research on iBeacon technology trend and issue," Korea Computer Congress, Busan, Korea, June 2014,
- Sukhoon Lee, "Design and Implementation of Sensor Registry Data Model for IoT Environment", KIPS Transactions on Software and Data Engineering, Vol.5, No.5 pp.221-230, 2015 https://doi.org/10.3745/KTSDE.2016.5.5.221