- Volume 52 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Resistance and stability evaluation of mobile fish-cage
이동형 수상부유식 가두리의 저항성능과 복원성능 평가
- KIM, Hyo-Ju (Department of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Pusan National University) ;
- JEONG, Seong-Jae (Fisheries Engineering Research Division, National Institute of Fisheries Science)
- Received : 2016.02.11
- Accepted : 2016.05.03
- Published : 2016.05.31
Mobile fish-cage was developed assuming a cage net with an enclosed area, which and estimated the hydrodynamic characteristics of the cage through the model experiment. Flux-shielding plates, installed in the bow were compared with the resistance test carried out by making a hole, bilge keel and stud, and basic block flow rate consisting of the results to a flat surface plate. The experimental results confirmed the improved resistance performance effect of 3~6% in the bilge keel and the stud form. To assess the stability of the fish-cage, evaluation of the stability in accordance with the stability criteria for determining the floating docks had confirmed that it satisfied the static stability performance under operating conditions at sea.
Resistance test;Stability evaluation;Mobile fish-cage
Supported by : 국립수산과학원
- ITTC. 2011. Recommended Procedure, Resistance Test 7.5-02-02-01, 13.
- IMO(International Maritime Organization). 2002a. Resolution. Standards for Ship Maneuverability. MSC.137(76), 1-6.
- IMO(International Maritime Organization). 2002b. Explanatory Notes to the Standards for Ship Maneuverability. MSC/Circ. 1053, 1-21.
- Lewis EV(editor). 1988. Principal of Naval Architecture, Resistance, Propulsion and Vibration, The Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers(SNAME). II, 84-86.
- Jeong SJ, Shin JK and Lee JY. 2005. A study on the development of the new aquaculture fish cage for the Korean offshore, Proceedings of the 7th international workshop.
- Jeong SJ. and An HC. 2014. Stability of fishing vessel according to the LED luring lamp installation. J Korean Soc Fish Technol 50(4), 623-632. (DOI:10.3796/KSFT.2014.50.4.623) https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2014.50.4.623
- MOF(Ministry of ocean and fisheries). 2013. Stability Criteria of ship (Rule No. 2013-076), 17-20, 29-31.
- Molland AF, Turnock SR and Hudson DA. 2011. Ship resistance and Propulsion: Practical Estimation of ship Propulsive Power. Cambridge University Press.
- Park SB and Lee CW. 2014. Estimation of vertical and horizontal spreading force of the towing cage for transporting the live fish by model test and simulation. J Korean Soc Fish Technol 50(2), 176-184. (DOI: 10.3796/KSFT.2014.50.2.176) https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2014.50.2.176
- Telfer EV. 1927. Ship resistance similarity. Transactions of the Royal Institution of Naval Architects, 93, 174-190.