Supported by : National Natural Science Foundation of China
- ABCA (Australia Building Codes Board) (1996), Building code of Australia, Australia Government, Canberra.
- AIJ (Architectural Institute of Japan) (2004), Guidelines for performance evaluation of earthquake resistant reinforcement concrete buildings (draft), Tokyo, Japan. (in Japanese)
- ATC (Applied Technology Council) (1996), "Seismic evaluation and retrofit of concrete buildings", ATC-40, Redwood City, CA.
- BCJ (The Building Center of Japan) (2013), "Download of seismic waves" http://www.bcj.or.jp/download/wave.html. (in Japanese)
- BIA (Building Industry Authority) (1995), The New Zealand Building Code Handbook, Standards New Zealand, Wellington.
- Chang, K., Lin, Y. and Chen, C. (2008), "Shaking table study on displacement-based design for seismic retrofit of existing buildings using nonlinear viscous dampers", J. Struct. Eng., 134(4), 671-681. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(2008)134:4(671)
- Chopra, A.K. (2007), Dynamics of structures: Theory and applications to earthquake engineering, Prentice-Hall.
- Chopra, A.K. and Goel, R.K. (1999), "Capacity-demand-diagram methods for estimating seismic deformation of inelastic structures: SDF systems", Report No. PEER-1999/02, Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California, Berkeley, CA.
- ECE (Economic Commission for Europe) (1996), "ECE compendium of model provisions for building regulations", United Nations Publication Sales No. E.96.II.E 4, United Nations, NY.
- Fajfar, P. (1999), "Capacity spectrum method based on inelastic demand spectra", Earthq. Eng. Struct. Dyn., 28(9), 979-993. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1096-9845(199909)28:9<979::AID-EQE850>3.0.CO;2-1
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) (1997), "NEHRP guidelines for the seismic rehabilitation of buildings", FEMA-273, Applied Technology Council for the Building Seismic Safety Council, Washington D.C.
- Ghobarah, A. (2001), "Performance-based design in earthquake engineering: state of development", Eng. Struct., 23(8), 878-884. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0141-0296(01)00036-0
- Gluck, N., Reinhorn, A.M., Gluck, J. and Levy, R. (1996), "Design of supplemental dampers for control of structures", J. Struct. Eng., 122(12), 1394-1399. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(1996)122:12(1394)
- Gulkan, P. and Sozen, M.A. (1974), "Inelastic responses of reinforced concrete structure to earthquake motions", ACI J., 71(12), 604-610.
- Hamidia, M., Filiatrault, A. and Aref, A. (2015), "Seismic collapse capacity-based evaluation and design of frame buildings with viscous dampers using pushover analysis", J. Struc. Eng., 141(6), 04014153. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)ST.1943-541X.0001114
- Huang, H.C. (2009), "Efficiency of the motion amplification device with viscous dampers and its application in highrise buildings", Earthq. Eng. Eng. Vib., 8(4), 521-536. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11803-009-9116-2
- Kasai, K. and Matsuda, K. (2014), "Full-scale dynamic testing of response-controlled buildings and their components: Concepts, methods, and findings", Earthq. Eng. Eng. Vib., 13(1), 167-181. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11803-014-0246-9
- Kim, J. and Choi, H. (2006), "Displacement-based design of supplemental dampers for seismic retrofit of a framed structure", J. Struct. Eng., 132(6), 873-883. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(2006)132:6(873)
- Kim, J., Choi, H. and Min, K.W. (2003), "Performance-based design of added viscous dampers using capacity spectrum method", J. Earth. Eng., 7(1), 1-24.
- Lin, Y.Y., Tsai, M.H., Hwang, J.S. and Chang, K.C. (2003), "Direct displacement-based design for building with passive energy dissipation systems", Eng. Struct., 25(1), 25-37. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0141-0296(02)00099-8
- Miyamoto, H.K., Gilani, A.S.J., Wada, A. and Ariyaratana, C. (2010), "Limit states and failure mechanisms of viscous dampers and the implications for large earthquakes", Earthq. Eng. Struct. Dyn., 39(11), 1279-1297. https://doi.org/10.1002/eqe.993
- MLIT (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport) (1998), Revised building standard law, Kensetsu Horei Souran, Gyosei. Lmt, Tokyo, Japan.
- Motosaka, M. (2012), "Lessons of the 2011 great east Japan earthquake focused on characteristics of ground motions and building damage", Proceedings of the International Symposium on Engineering Lessons Learned from the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake, Tokyo, Japan.
- Singh, M.P. and Moreschi, L.M. (2002), "Optimal placement of dampers for passive response control", Earthq. Eng. Struct. Dyn., 31(4), 955-976. https://doi.org/10.1002/eqe.132
- Suarez, L.E. and Gaviria, C.A. (2015), "Dynamic properties of a building with viscous dampers in nonproportional arrangement", Struct. Eng. Mech., 55(6), 1241-1260. https://doi.org/10.12989/sem.2015.55.6.1241
- Takeda, T., Sozen, M.A. and Nielsen, N.N. (1970), "Reinforced concrete response to simulated earthquakes", J. Struct. Div., 96(12), 2557-2573.
- Weng, D.G., Zhang, C., Lu, X.L., Zeng, S. and Zhang, S.M. (2012), "A simplified design procedure for seismic retrofit of earthquake-damaged RC frames with viscous dampers", Struct. Eng. Mech., 44(5), 611-631. https://doi.org/10.12989/sem.2012.44.5.611
- Zhang, R. and Soong, T. (1992), "Seismic design of viscoelastic dampers for structural applications", J. Struct. Eng., 118(5), 1375-1392. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(1992)118:5(1375)
- Direct design method based on seismic capacity redundancy for structures with metal yielding dampers vol.47, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1002/eqe.2977
- Simple design method of structure with metallic yielding dampers based on elastic–plastic response reduction curve vol.150, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2017.07.047
- Design of structure with inerter system based on stochastic response mitigation ratio vol.25, pp.6, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1002/stc.2169
- Estimation of Additional Equivalent Damping Ratio of the Damped Structure Based on Energy Dissipation vol.2019, pp.None, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/8052413
- Estimating the seismic response of nonlinear structures equipped with nonlinear viscous damper subjected to pulse-like ground records vol.28, pp.None, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.istruc.2020.10.011
- Earthquake Damage Reduction in Timber Frame Houses Using Small-Size Fluid Damper vol.7, pp.None, 2021, https://doi.org/10.3389/fbuil.2021.767741
- Seismic retrofitting of a historic building by using an isolation system with a weak restoring force vol.148, pp.None, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.soildyn.2021.106836