- Volume 14 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
The Effect of empirical value of skin SCUBA diving participants on the emotional response and behavioral responses
스킨스쿠버 다이빙 참여자의 경험적 가치가 감정반응 및 행동반응에 미치는 영향
- Lee, Sung-Ho (Jeonju Kijeon college Horse's Affair Department) ;
- Kim, Woo-Hyoung (Jeonju university College of Arts and Athletics)
- Received : 2016.06.02
- Accepted : 2016.07.20
- Published : 2016.07.28
The purpose of this study is to inquire into the relationships between empirical value, emotional response and behavioral response of skin-SCUBA diving participants. This study sampled 300 skin-SCUBA diving participants in the SCUBA diving pool of the Seoul Olympic Stadium, and the SCUBA diving pool of the Suwon World Cup Stadium by using convenience sampling. For data processing, this study conducted frequency analysis, exploratory factor analysis, reliability analysis, correlation analysis and multi-regression analysis using PASW 18.0 Ver. The concrete results are as follows: First, the empirical value of a skin-SCUBA diving participant was found to have a significant influence on emotional responses. Second, the empirical value of a skin-SCUBA diving participant was found to have a significant influence on behavioral responses. Third, the emotional response of a skin-SCUBA diving participant was found to have a significant influence on behavioral responses.
Skin SCUBA diving;participant;Experiential Value;Emotional Response;Behavioral Responses
- J. D. Choi, "A study od scuba diving consumer segmentation for effective marketing strategies", M. S. dissertation, Koungsung University, 2004.
- W. H. Kim, "The effects of participation in skin SCUBA-diving on perceived quality of life", M. S. dissertation, Mokpo National University, 2013.
- K. M. Baek, "The influence of event visitor's experiential value on emotional response, place attachment and attitude toward host region", Ph.D. dissertation, Kyonggi University. 2013.
- Y. H. Jung, & J. H. Lee, "A comprehensive framework for experiential consumption: The relationship among experience traits, pleasure and guilty, reexperience in experiential consumption", Korean Academic Society of Business Adiministration, Vol. 38. No. 2. pp. 523-553, 2009.
- H. S. Lee, & J. H. Lim, "Measuring the Consumption-Related Emotion Construct", Korea Marketing Review, Vol. 17, No. 3, 55-91, 2002.
- J. F. Engel, & R. D. Blackewell, "Consumer Behavior(4th ed.)", Orlando: Dryden Press, 1982.
- B. H. Schmitt, "Experience marketing", New York: Simon & Schuster, 1999.
- A. Mehrabian, & J. A. Russell, "An approach to environmental psychology", Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 1974.
- J. H. Oh, "A study on comprehensive theoretical model of brand equity formation process for a tourism destination: triangulation implied by content analysis, grounded theory, structural equation modeling", Ph. D. dissertation, Kyounghee University. 2011.
- H. J. Kim, "A Study on the Relationship between Tourism Destination Storytelling, Experiential Values, Perception of Tourism Destination Attractiveness and Behavioral Responses", Ph.D. dissertation, Woosong University. 2012.
- C. J. Yoo, "Study on emotional responses of consumers : Comparison between typological analyses and dimensional analyses", The Korean Journal of Advertising, Vol. 10, No. 1, 155-182, 1999.
- J. H. Kim, "Assessing Customer Experiential Value Toward Customer Satisfaction and Revisit Intention for Multiplex Cinemas: Focused on Target Customers of the Twenties", Korean Consumption Culture Association, Vol. 14, No. 3, 70-87, 2011.
- R. J. Donovan, & J. R. Rossiter, "Store atmosphere: An environmental psychology approch", Journal of Retailing, Vol. 58, No. 1, 34-57. 1982.
- K. A. Han, "The effects of tourism Service website environment on consumers' internal responses and behaviors : From the view of hotel and travel agency websites", Ph.D. dissertation, Kyonggi University. 2011.
- J. Nunnally, "Psychometric Methods (3rd eds.)", New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Book, 1978.
- S. W Jeong, A. M. Fiore, L. S. Niehm, & F. O. Lorenz, "The role of experiential value in online shopping. Internet Research", Vol. 19, No. 1, 105-124, 2008.
- K. H. An, & H. N. Lee, "The effect of perceived shopping value dimensions on attitude toward store, emotional response to store shopping, and store loyalty", Asia Marketing Journal, Vol. 12, 4, 137-164, 2011.
- A. Parasuraman, & D. Grewal, "The impact of technology on the quality-value-loyalty chain: A research agenda", Journal of Academic of Marketing Science, Vol. 28, No. 1, 168-174, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1177/0092070300281015
- S. M. Kang, "Effect of customers' experiential value on channel satisfaction and loyalty based on purchase channels", Ph.D. dissertation, Sejong University. 2013.
- R. P. Bagozzi, M. Gopinath & P. U. Nyer, "The role of emotions in marketing", Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 27, No. 2, 184-206, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1177/0092070399272005
- J. H. La, "The structural relationship of action flow, positive emotion, satisfaction, and behavioral intention according to heuristic value of spectators of Taekwondo performance", Ph.D. dissertation, Kyunghee University. 2013.
- Gye-Su Kim, "Structure equation model", Seoul: Suk Jeong Publication, 2003.
- I. Y. Chang, C. W. Ahn, "The Relationship between Sport Confidence, Exercise Passion and Re-Participation Intention of Collegiate Students Participating in the Snow Ski-Class", Journal of Digital Convergence Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 473-483. 2016.
- S. W. Kang, "Effect of participation motive in scuba diving on selection attribute and happiness", M. S. dissertation, Kyunghee University, 2015.
- J. H. Lee, "A Study on The Relationship Among Consumption Values, Trust, Affect, and Loyalty in the of Wibro Service", M. S. dissertation, Hoseo University, 2008.
- S. J. Park, "The Impact of Customers' Perceived Experiential Valueon Positive Emotion, Memory, Attitude, and Loyalty: in Online Shopping Mall and Social Commerce Contex", M. S. dissertation, Sejong University, 2012.
- M. B. Holbrook, and K. P. Cofman, "Quality and Value in the Consumption Experience: Phaedrus Rides Again, in Perceived Quality: How Consumers View Stores and Merchandise", Jacob Jacoby and Jerry C. Olson(Eds.), Lexington, MA: Lexington Books, 31-57. 1985.
- Y. H. Kim, "Importance Analysis on the Trytoursumer Social Media Channel", Journal of Digital Convergence Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 193-200. 2016.
- W. Y. Ryu, "The effects of emotional labor and job burnout of the ski resort workers on service level", Journal of Digital Convergence Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 449-457. 2016.
- J. S. Lim & C. H. Yang, "Relationship between Sports Confidence and Class Satisfaction according to Adolescents' Participation in Marine Sports", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 169-176, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.169
- J. I. Kim, & B. R. Choi, "Convergence Study on Emotional Labor, Stress Response and Turnover Intention of Call-center Worker", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 139-146, 2015.