- Volume 14 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Fuzzy-AHP-Based Technology Evaluation Model for venture firms
Fuzzy-AHP에 기반을 둔 벤처기업의 기술력 평가 모델
- Joun, Hyang-Soon (Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Lee, Sang-Yong (Div. of Computer Science & Engineering, Kongju National University)
- Received : 2016.05.23
- Accepted : 2016.07.20
- Published : 2016.07.28
Technology evaluation for technology innovation of venture firms should take the rapidly changing corporate environment, the ambiguity of language used in evaluation, and the inaccuracy of evaluation index into consideration. In this paper, targeting the absorptive capacity and technological entrepreneurship which are typical evaluation factors of venture firms, an ACTEM model to calculate the importance, priority, and dynamic capability of factors, applying Fuzzy-AHP was proposed. The fuzzy theory was introduced to compensate for the ambiguity of cognitive judgments when calculating weighted values for the factors that made up an assessment scale. An assessment criteria framework for absorptive capacity, technological entrepreneurship, and dynamic capability, which were not considered in previous studies on the evaluation and measurement of technological prowess, so that the users could have a realistic alternative to choose. The study compared the ACTEM model with the old AHP assessment method and found that "knowledge acquisition" and "producing ability" were the highest in absorptive capacity and technological entrepreneurship, respectively, thus demonstrating its validity.
Fuzzy-AHP;Fuzzy theory;Venture Business;Technology evaluation;Multi-criteria decision-making
- Joun, Hyang-soon, "A Factors Affecting Technology Start-up Intention of University Students: Focused on the IT Service Industry," Department of Entrepreneurial Management Graduate School of Entrepreneurial Management HanbatNational University, 2014.
- KIBO, Korea technology finance corporation, solutions [Internet] Available: http://kibo.co.kr/
- Reilly,R.F.and Schweihs,R.P.,"Valuing Intangible Assets", McGraw-Hill. New York, 1998.
- Ryu, Kyung Hyun, "The EFASIT Model for an efficient Decision-Making," Department of Computer and Information Communication Engineering The Graduate School, Catholic University of Daegu, 2009.
- Naoya Kotami and Yukio Kodono, "A Study on AHP using Fuzzy Theory," 20th Fuzzy System Symposium, 2004.
- Lark Sang Kim, "Convergence of Information Technology and Corporate Strategy", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 17-26, 2015.
- Saaty, T.L, "Multicriteria Decision Making: The Analytic Hierarchy Process, RWS Publications, 1996.
- Se-Ho Oh, "A Fuzzy Linear Programming Problem with Fuzzy Convergent Equality Constraints", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 227-232, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.227
- L. A. Zadeh, "Fuzzy Sets," Information and Control, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 338-353, 1965. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0019-9958(65)90241-X
- Hyang-Soon Joun, Sang-Yong Lee., "Technical Entrepreneurship Education Service Quality Evaluation System based on FAHP," Journal of Digital Convergence Oct; 13(10): 509-516, 2015.
- Todorova, G. and Durisin, B., "Absorptive Capacity: Valuating a Reconceptualization", Academy of Management Review, Vol.32, No.3, pp.774-786, 2007. https://doi.org/10.5465/AMR.2007.25275513
- Abdullah, S., "Technology entrepreneurship development in Malaysisa: a case study of the national automotive industry", Doctoral dissertation, University Malaya, 2009.
- SMBA, Small and Medium Business Administration, solutions [Internet] Available: http://www.smba.go.kr/
- Ambrosini, V., C. Bowman and N. Collier, "Dynamic Capabilities: An Exploration of How Firms Renew Their Resource Base," British Journal of Management, Vol. 20, pp. 9-24, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-8551.2008.00610.x
- EPTA, European Partiamentary Technology Assessment: http://eptanetwork.org
- Martino. J. P., "Research and Develpment Project Selection", John Willy & Sons, Inc, 1995.
- Rossner, J.D. and J. Frey, "Methodelogy for Technology Assessment", Technological Forecasting & Social Change, Vol. 6, 1974.