- Volume 14 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
의료기술직의 스트레스, 직무만족, 조직몰입 및 이직의도 간의 관계
The Relations of Stress, Job Satisfaction, Organizational Commitment and Turnover Intention in Medical Technicians
- 양종현 (중원대학교 보건행정학과)
- Yang, Jong-Hyun (Department of Health Administration, Jungwon University)
- 투고 : 2016.05.04
- 심사 : 2016.07.20
- 발행 : 2016.07.28
본 연구는 의료기술직의 스트레스, 직무만족, 직무몰입 및 이직의도 간의 관계를 분석하였다. 국내 10개 종합병원에서 근무하는 의료기술직 468명을 대상으로 2015년 7월 1일부터 8월 30일까지 설문조사를 실시하였다. 분석방법은 IBM SPSS Statistic 21 프로그램을 이용하여 연구대상의 일반적 특징, ANOVA, t-test 분석, 상관관계분석, 위계적 다중회귀분석을 실시하였다. 스트레스 평균은
- S. Y. Ahn, "The Effect of Strategy Orientation on Performance in General Hospital", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.12, No.3, pp.309-316, 2014.
- W. C. Lee, "Occupational stress of hospital workers", Ph.D. dissertation, Seoul National University. 1997.
- H. S. Kim, "The effect of the job stress in hospital worker on job satisfaction and organizational commitment", Yonsei University, master's thesis, 2005
- J. Y. Han, "Comparison between Regular Workers and Contingent Workers of Organizational Commitment and Job Satisfaction in Hotel Industry", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.10, No.11, pp.503-513, 2012.
- B. M. Bang, S. Y. Lee, J. O. Cheong, "Empirical study on the turn-over intention of university hospital nurses", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.13, No.2, pp.205-2013, 2015.
- H. J. Kim, D. H, Park, "The effects of workplace bullying on turnover intention in hospital nurses", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.14, No.1, pp.241-252, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.1.241
- J. Y. Han, J. H. Yang, D. M. Chang, "A Study on Related Factors Affecting Turnover Intention in Hospital Employees", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.12, No.7, pp.337-348, 2014.
- H. Y. Park,, "A Study on the Structural Impact of Job Stress on the Organizational Commitment and Customer Oriented Boundary Spanning Behavior of Hospital Employees ", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.11, No.11, pp.603-611, 2011.
- M. H. Chun. "Factors Influencing Turnover Intention: An Empirical Study of Hospital Employees", Andong University, master's thesis, 2012
- J. P. Curry, D. S. Wakefield, J. L. Price, C. W. Mueller, "On the causal ordering of job satisfactional and organizational commitment", Academy of Management Journal, Vol.29, No.4, pp.847-858, 1986. https://doi.org/10.2307/255951
- Y. Y. Cho, "The relationship among perception of ethical values, ethical conflicts, and job satisfaction of home care nurses", master's thesis, The Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, 2005.
- N. J. Allen, J. P. Meyer, "The measurement and antecedents of affective, continuance and normative commitment to the organization", Journal of Occupational Psychology, Vol.63 pp.1-18, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.2044-8325.1990.tb00506.x
- H. J. Park, M. J. Kim, Y. M. Kim, "The effects of organizational climate of the airline cabin team, organizational commitment and organizational citizenship behavior on service performance. Tourism Research, Vol.33, pp.367-389, 2009.
- E. Lawler, "Satisfaction and behavior", Mcgraw-Hill, Vol.7, pp.20-22, 1983.
- J. D. Yeo, H. S. Kim, "Relations between Radiologists' Job Stress and Intent of Separation" The Korean Journal of Health Service Management, Vol.5, No.2, pp.35-51, 2011.
- K. J. Lee, E. Lee, "The Relationship of Emotional Labor, Empowerment, Job Burnout and Turnover Intention of Clinical Nurses", Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, Vol.20, No.2, pp.130-142, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2011.20.2.130
- M. M. Park, S. J, Han, "Relations of Job Satisfaction with Emotional Labor, Job Stress, and Personal Resources in Home Healthcare Nurses", Journal Korean Acad Community Health Nurse, Vol.24, No.1, pp.51-61, 2013. https://doi.org/10.12799/jkachn.2013.24.1.51
- C. H. Cho, M. S, Kim, "An Effect of Nurses' Job Stress and Job Burnout, Job Satisfaction and Turnover Intention: Focusing on Large-sized Hospital in Daegu Gyeongbuk Area", The Korean Academic Association of Business Administration Spring Symposium, pp.366-380, 2010.
- I, S. Kim, "The Role of Self-Efficacy and Social Support in the Relationship between Emotional Labor and Burn out, Turn over Intention among Hospital Nurses", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, Vol.15, No.4, pp.515-526, 2009.
- C. A. Lindquist, J. T. Whitehead, "Burnout, job stress and job satisfaction among southern correctional officers: Perceptions and causal factors", Journal of Offender Services, counselling and Rehabilitation, 10, pp.5-26, 1986. Vol.10, pp.5-26, 1986.
- S. M. Lee, M. K. Choi, "Relationships between Job Characteristics and Turnover Intention of the Physical Therapists of Hospitals" Korea Physical Therapy Association, Vol.10, No.2, pp.145-152, 2003.