- Volume 14 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
The Relations of Stress, Job Satisfaction, Organizational Commitment and Turnover Intention in Medical Technicians
의료기술직의 스트레스, 직무만족, 조직몰입 및 이직의도 간의 관계
- Yang, Jong-Hyun (Department of Health Administration, Jungwon University)
- 양종현 (중원대학교 보건행정학과)
- Received : 2016.05.04
- Accepted : 2016.07.20
- Published : 2016.07.28
The aim of this study was to analyze relations of stress, job satisfaction, organizational commitment and turnover intention in medical technicians. The subjects were 468 medical technicians in 10 general hospitals. Data were collected using a structured questionnaire from July 1, 2015 to August 30, 2015 and analyzed with descriptive statistics, ANOVA, t-test, Pearson's correlation, Hierarchical multiple regression analysis. The mean score of stress level was
Stress;Job Satisfaction;Organizational Commitment;Turnover Intention;Medical Technician
- S. Y. Ahn, "The Effect of Strategy Orientation on Performance in General Hospital", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.12, No.3, pp.309-316, 2014.
- W. C. Lee, "Occupational stress of hospital workers", Ph.D. dissertation, Seoul National University. 1997.
- H. S. Kim, "The effect of the job stress in hospital worker on job satisfaction and organizational commitment", Yonsei University, master's thesis, 2005
- J. Y. Han, "Comparison between Regular Workers and Contingent Workers of Organizational Commitment and Job Satisfaction in Hotel Industry", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.10, No.11, pp.503-513, 2012.
- B. M. Bang, S. Y. Lee, J. O. Cheong, "Empirical study on the turn-over intention of university hospital nurses", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.13, No.2, pp.205-2013, 2015.
- H. J. Kim, D. H, Park, "The effects of workplace bullying on turnover intention in hospital nurses", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.14, No.1, pp.241-252, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.1.241
- J. Y. Han, J. H. Yang, D. M. Chang, "A Study on Related Factors Affecting Turnover Intention in Hospital Employees", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.12, No.7, pp.337-348, 2014.
- H. Y. Park,, "A Study on the Structural Impact of Job Stress on the Organizational Commitment and Customer Oriented Boundary Spanning Behavior of Hospital Employees ", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.11, No.11, pp.603-611, 2011.
- M. H. Chun. "Factors Influencing Turnover Intention: An Empirical Study of Hospital Employees", Andong University, master's thesis, 2012
- J. P. Curry, D. S. Wakefield, J. L. Price, C. W. Mueller, "On the causal ordering of job satisfactional and organizational commitment", Academy of Management Journal, Vol.29, No.4, pp.847-858, 1986. https://doi.org/10.2307/255951
- Y. Y. Cho, "The relationship among perception of ethical values, ethical conflicts, and job satisfaction of home care nurses", master's thesis, The Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, 2005.
- N. J. Allen, J. P. Meyer, "The measurement and antecedents of affective, continuance and normative commitment to the organization", Journal of Occupational Psychology, Vol.63 pp.1-18, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.2044-8325.1990.tb00506.x
- H. J. Park, M. J. Kim, Y. M. Kim, "The effects of organizational climate of the airline cabin team, organizational commitment and organizational citizenship behavior on service performance. Tourism Research, Vol.33, pp.367-389, 2009.
- E. Lawler, "Satisfaction and behavior", Mcgraw-Hill, Vol.7, pp.20-22, 1983.
- J. D. Yeo, H. S. Kim, "Relations between Radiologists' Job Stress and Intent of Separation" The Korean Journal of Health Service Management, Vol.5, No.2, pp.35-51, 2011.
- K. J. Lee, E. Lee, "The Relationship of Emotional Labor, Empowerment, Job Burnout and Turnover Intention of Clinical Nurses", Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, Vol.20, No.2, pp.130-142, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2011.20.2.130
- M. M. Park, S. J, Han, "Relations of Job Satisfaction with Emotional Labor, Job Stress, and Personal Resources in Home Healthcare Nurses", Journal Korean Acad Community Health Nurse, Vol.24, No.1, pp.51-61, 2013. https://doi.org/10.12799/jkachn.2013.24.1.51
- C. H. Cho, M. S, Kim, "An Effect of Nurses' Job Stress and Job Burnout, Job Satisfaction and Turnover Intention: Focusing on Large-sized Hospital in Daegu Gyeongbuk Area", The Korean Academic Association of Business Administration Spring Symposium, pp.366-380, 2010.
- I, S. Kim, "The Role of Self-Efficacy and Social Support in the Relationship between Emotional Labor and Burn out, Turn over Intention among Hospital Nurses", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, Vol.15, No.4, pp.515-526, 2009.
- C. A. Lindquist, J. T. Whitehead, "Burnout, job stress and job satisfaction among southern correctional officers: Perceptions and causal factors", Journal of Offender Services, counselling and Rehabilitation, 10, pp.5-26, 1986. Vol.10, pp.5-26, 1986.
- S. M. Lee, M. K. Choi, "Relationships between Job Characteristics and Turnover Intention of the Physical Therapists of Hospitals" Korea Physical Therapy Association, Vol.10, No.2, pp.145-152, 2003.