- Volume 14 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Medical Information Management Scheme of Healthcare Service Patient through 2-way Access Control
2-way 접근제어를 통한 헬스케어 서비스 환자의 의료 정보 관리 기법
- Jeong, Yoon-Su (Dept. of Information Communication & Engineeringe, Mokwon University)
- 정윤수 (목원대학교 정보통신융합공학부)
- Received : 2016.05.26
- Accepted : 2016.07.20
- Published : 2016.07.28
Recently, various medical services are provided with the advance of IT. However, there is a problem that a third party would exploit medical information when the information is sent and received through wired or wireless connection. In this paper, a patient information management scheme using group index information for the third party not to illegally exploit a patient's medical information without his consent is proposed. This proposed scheme creates index information in each hierarchical level to be used with access information so that not only medical staff can have access to patient's medical information hierarchically but also it can manage access level in groups. The scheme aims to enable the medical staff to minimize the time spent to analyze the type of disease and to prescribe for it so that they can improve patients' satisfaction. Plus, the scheme aims to improve work efficiency by minimizing the medical staff's workload according to the authority to access patients' medical information.
Healthcare;Internet of Things;Hospital Service;Privacy;Security
- Z. Shelby, K. Hartke, C. Bormann, The Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), IETF RFC 7252, June 2014.
- Y. S. Jeong, "An Efficient IoT Healthcare Service Management Model of Location Tracking Sensor", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 261-267, 2016.
- Y. S. Jeong, "Measuring and Analyzing WiMAX Security adopt to Wireless Environment of U-Healthcare", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 279-284, 2016.
- B. G. Ahn, Y. H. Noh and D. U. Jeong, "Smart chair based on multi heart rate detection system", 2015 IEEE SENSORS, pp. 1-4, Nov. 2015.
- M. J. Lee and K. I. Khoe, "Development Method of Digital Content Finance-Focused on by Technical Value Evaluation", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 111-117, 2015.
- T. Y. Kim, S. K. Y. J. J. Jung and E. J. Kim, "Multi-Hop WBAN Construction for Healthcare IoT Systems", 2015 International Platform Technology and Service(PlatCon), pp. 27-28, Jan. 2015.
- Y. S. Jeong, "Secure biometric information delivery scheme of implantable device using code-division multiplexing method", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 235-241, 2016.
- S. Amendola, R. Lodato, S. Manzari, C. Occhiuzzi and g. Marrocco, "RFID Technology for IoT-Based Personal Healthcare in Smart Spaces", IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 144-152, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/JIOT.2014.2313981
- B. Zhang, X. W. Wang, M. Huang, "A data replica placement scheme for cloud storage under healthcare IoT environment", 2014 11th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD), pp. 542-547, Aug. 2014.
- L. Catarinucci, D. De Donno, L. Mainetti, L. Palano, L. Patrono, M. L. Stefanizzi and L. Tarricone, "An IoT-Aware Architecture for Smart Healthcare Systems", IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Vol. 2, No. 6, pp. 515-526, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1109/JIOT.2015.2417684
- Y. S. Jeong and S. H. Lee, "Personal Information Leakage Prevention Scheme of Smartphone Users in the Mobile Office Environment", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 5, pp. 205-211, 2015.
- Y. S. Jeong, "An Efficient m-Healthcare Service Model using RFID Technique", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 11, pp. 149-156, 2015.
- A. Burns, B. R. Greene, M. J. McGrath, T. J. O'Shea, B. Kuris, S. M. Ayer, F. Stroiescu, and V. Cionca, "SHIMMERTM - A Wireless Sensor Platform for Noninvasive Biomedical Research", IEEE Sens. J., Vol. 10, No. 9, pp. 1527-1534, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSEN.2010.2045498
- J. E. Lee and S. G. NAh, "An Emprircal Study of Usr Perrceptions on EMR Standardization Leading Medical & IT Convergence", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 5, pp. 111-118, 2015.
- A. T. Barth, M. a. Hanson, H. C. Powell, and J. Lach, "TEMPO 3.1: A body area sensor network platform for continuous movement assessment", Proc. - 2009 6th Int. Work. Wearable Implant. Body Sens. Networks, BSN 2009, pp. 71-76, June. 2009.
- Y. S. Jeong, "An Efficiency Management Scheme using Big Data of Healthcare Patients using Puzzy AHP", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 227-233, 2015.