- Volume 14 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Convergence Study on Model of Job Design Support Platform Using Big data and AI
빅데이터와 인공지능을 활용한 직업설계 지원 플랫폼 모형에 관한 융합 연구
- Noh, Kyoo-Sung (Dept. of Business Administration, Sunmoon University) ;
- Lee, Joo-Yeoun (Dept. of Industrial Engineering, Ajou University)
- Received : 2016.06.04
- Accepted : 2016.07.05
- Published : 2016.07.28
The university and college turn into the field of job readiness to get a good job and students build a lot of job specification than others and are constantly studying for employment. Then since employment, some people are fortunate to keep the job for lifetime, but for many people work in the workplace did not meet his aptitude with patience and some people move for work several times without perseverance. One of the reasons for job dissatisfaction is that the job does not fit his aptitude. Meantime many organizations conducted the aptitude(Psychology) test. There are limits, however, to find a suitable job. This study was presented as a model of a platform that is a rational and scientific alternative to search course and job. This model is to better understand the individual characteristics using Big data and artificial intelligence, offers several jobs to meet the characteristics among the various professions selectively and supports to select and design an appropriate job based on the field experience, consulting and mentoring.
Big data;AI(Aartificial Intelligence);Job Design;Platform;Aptitude(Psychology) test
- Seung-Il Na.Chyul-Young Jyung.Woo-Seok Seo. Jong-Lee.Byung-Kook Song, "A Study on Investigation of Key Competencies Needed for the Workforce", The Journal of Agricultural Education and Human Resource Development, Vol.17, No.2, 1998.
- Fernand Braudel, Kyung chul Joo translated, "Civilisation materielle, economie et capitalisme I-2 Les structures du quotidien", Ggachi, 1995.
- The International Labour Organization, http://www. ilo.org/global/lang--en/index.htm.
- Korea Vocational Dictionary, http://www.work.go.kr/, 2015.
- Granovetter, Mark, "Getting a Job: a Study of Contracts and Careers", Chicago, University of Chicago Press, 1974.
- Campbell, Karen and Rachel Rosenfeld, "Job Search and Job Mobility : Sex and Race Differences", Research in the Sociology of Work, Vol. 3, pp. 147-174, 1985.
- Lin, Nan, Walter Ensel, and John Vaughn, "Social Resources and Strength of Ties : Structural Factors in Occupational Status Attainment", American Sociological Review, Vol. 46, pp. 393-405, 1981. https://doi.org/10.2307/2095260
- Flap, Hendrik Derk and Nan Dirk De Graff, "Social Capital and Attained Occupational Status", Netherlands Journal of Sociology, Vol. 22, pp. 145-161, 1986.
- Byung Hoon, Lee, "Study on Social Factors of job search", Korean Journal of Labour Economic, Vol. 25, No. 1, 2001.
- Hyun Duk, Shin, Desirable Job Choice(2), Han Sang Vocational School, http://www.hsang.or.kr/, 2006.
- Christian College of Nursing, Factors Influencing Career Choices, http://job.ccn.ac.kr/Support/sub0104.jsp
- Daegu Technical University, Job Choice, https://www.funttc.com/contents/sub01/s01.aspx
- Sang Ho, Kim, Three Choices Criteria for Finding me a Job, The Hankyoreh, 2012.12.03.
- Jeong Yeen, Kwok, To Youth Standing at the Crossroads of Occupation, Samsung Newsroom, 2015.10.08.
- Ki Sang, Lim, "The Job Selection Criteria ?"... Interests and aptitudes>Stability>Income>Vision, NoCut News, 2013.11.20.
- Scout Co. Ltd., 62% of Workers, 'Job Choice Regret', Press Release, 2009.07.14.
- Jeong Min, Ko, If you narrow the range of career, First, Interests.Aptitude Test, The Hankyoreh, 2010.07.28.
- Kyoo-Sung Noh, "What is the platform?", Communication Books, 2015.
- Myung-Seong Yim, "A Convergence of Technology and Service of MyMusicTaste : The Success Factors for Online Platform Service Innovation", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 87-92, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.087
- Gab-Sang Ryu, "Development of Educational Model for ICT-based Convergence Expert", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 75-80, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.075
- Parise, Salvatore, Iyer, Bala and Vesset, Dan, "Four Strategies to Capture and Create Value from Big Data", IVEY Business Journal, July/August 2012.
- Min-Jeong Song, "Business Future Loadmap Made by Big data", Hansmedia, Korea, pp. 7-9, 2012.
- Wansub, Cho, Big Data Use and Business Innovation, Big Data Seminar, Choongbook National University, 2012.11.16.
- Seongbyung, Chae, Shinhyun, Ahn and Sangin, Jeon, Big Data: Epicenter of Industry Ground Change, CEO Information No. 81, Samsung Economic Research Institute, 2012.5.2.
- Korea Association of Software Manpower, "Introduction to Big Data", Gwangmungak, 2016.
- KeunWon Kim, DongWoo Kim, Kyoo-Sung Noh and Joo-Yeoun Lee, "An Exploratory Study on Improvement Method of the Subway Congestion Based Big Data Convergence", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 35-42, 2015.
- Naeimeh Delavari & Mohammad Reza Beikzadeh, "Data Mining Application in Higher Learning Institutions" Informatics in Education Vol.7, No.1, pp. 31-54, 2008.
- Kyoo-Sung Noh, "Convergence Analysis of Recognition and Influence on Bigdata in the e-Learning Field", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.13, No.10, pp. 51-58, 2015.
- Kyoo-Sung Noh, Seong Taek Park, and Kyung- Hye Park, "Convergence Study on Big Data Competency Reference Model", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.13, No.3, pp. 55-63, 2015.
- Jong Sung Hwang.Jeong Yeon Oh, "Beyond the Mobile Era to AI Era, National Information Society Agency", IT & Future Strategy No. 7, 2010.
- Yun Jeong Kim.Byung Yeen Yoo, "Future Social Change Bringing Artificial Intelligence Technology", KISTEP, lnl February, 2016.