- Volume 14 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
The Effects of Mobile Smart-Work IT Resources of Resource Based View on the Work Efficiency : based on moderating effects of the perceived usefulness
자원기반관점(RBV)에서 모바일 스마트워크 IT자원이 업무효율성에 미치는 영향 - 지각된 유용성의 조절효과를 중심으로 -
- Lee, Min-Woo (HUMAN N CIS Co., Ltd.)
- 이민우 ((주)휴먼엔시스)
- Received : 2016.05.08
- Accepted : 2016.07.20
- Published : 2016.07.28
The purpose of this study is to examine the effects of the Mobile Smart-Work IT resources on the work efficiency based on moderating effects of the perceived usefulness in the Resource Based View. The study has academic meanings and practical implications that studied widely based on moderating effects of the perceived usefulness through the Hierarchical regression furthermore on the existing study on hypothesis by standard multiple regression. The results showed that IT Infrastructure in the Mobile Smart-work IT resources by moderating effects of the perceived usefulness was found to bring positive effect on individual work efficiency and teamwork efficiency. On the other hand Business Application was found to bring positive effect on teamwork efficiency. Therefore, we expect that business firm and employees actively use the effects of the perceived usefulness with the trust that Mobile Smart-work IT resources bring positive effects on the work efficiency. It can improve this work efficiency and lead to strengthening the firm competitiveness.
- F. J. Mata.W. L. Fuerst . J. Barney, "IT and sustained competitive advantage: A resource-based analysis", MIS Quarterly, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp.487-505, 1995 https://doi.org/10.2307/249630
- J. G. Mooney . V. Gurbaxani . K. L. Kraemer, "A Process Oriented Framework For Assessing the Business Value of Information Technology", ACM SIGMIS Database, Vol. 27, No. 2, pp.68-81, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1145/243350.243363
- Sung-Min Cho, "A study on impacts of information systems and management characteristics on job satisfaction and organizational performance in u-Work environments", Ph.D's Thesis, Yonsei University, 2008.
- F. D. Davis, "Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and User Acceptance of IT" MIS Quarterly, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp.319-340, 1989. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
- E. T. Penrose, "The Theory of the Growth of the Firm", NY: Oxford University Press, 1959.
- B. Wernerfelt, "A Resource-based View of the Firm", Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 5, pp.171-180, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1002/smj.4250050207
- C. K. Prahalad . G. Hamel, "The Core Competence of the Corporation", Harvard Business Review, Vol. 68, No. 3, pp.79-91, 1990.
- J. Barney, "Firm resources and sustained competitive advantage", Journal of Management, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 199-120, 1991.
- Min-Woo Lee, "A Study on the Effect of IT Resources on the Firm Performance in the Mobile Smart-Work Environment", Ph.D's Thesis, Hanyang University, 2015.
- N. Melville . K. Kraemer . V. Gurbaxani, "Review: Information technology and organizational performance: An integrative model of IT business value", MIS Quarterly, Vol. 28, No. 2, pp.283-322, 2004. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148636
- H. J. Lee, "The public sector Smart Work Implementation Status and Issues", National Information Society Agency, pp.1-18, 2010.
- K. M. Kim, "Direction of smart work activation policy to implement the global smart powers through the balance of the life and work", TTA Journal, Vol. 134, pp.14-19, 2011.
- Jin-Soon Ryu, "A Study on the effect management of human resource in Hotel", Master's Thesis, Kyonggi University , 1999.
- Bo-Mi Jang,, "The Effects of Smart Work Environment in Travel Agencies on Business Efficiency and Job Performance", Master's Thesis, Dong-A University , 2014.
- M. H. Jo . J. S. Choi, "IT resources and perceived organizational efficiency among non-profit social service organizations", Journal of Social Welfare Administration, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp.113-138, 2012.
- M. W. Lee . S. C Kim, "Effect of Smart-Work IT Resources on the Work Efficiency and Corporate Performance in Service Industry", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 7, pp.89-97, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.7.89
- M. W. Lee. M. J Oh . S. C Kim, "Effect of IT Resources on the Work Efficiency and Corporate Performance in The Mibile Smart-Work Environment", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp.165-176, 2016.
- S. H. Lee . D. W. Lee, "Current Status of Big Data Utilization" Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp.229-233, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.12.229
- H. C. Song, "An Analysis on Difference of Conver gence e-BIZ Valuation Factors" Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp.135-142, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.3.135
- H. S. Han . T. E. Moon, "Synergy and contingency fit analysis for digital convergence value attributes" Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No. 11, pp.403-418, 2012.
- K. S. Noh . S. H. Ju, "A Study on Policies of the Ordering and Receiving System for Public e-Learning Project in Korea" Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp.29-36, 2014.
- Y. H. Kim, "Internet Ethics for Mobile SNS Era" Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp.1-8, 2013.
- M. J. Lee, "A Game Design for IoT environment", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 133-138, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.133
- S. Cho, "Blockly webc Programming Convergent Learning System", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 23-28, 2015.