Supported by : 원광대학교
- Berk, R. A. (1983). "An Introduction to Sample Selection Bias in Sociological Data". American sociological review, Vol. 48, No. 3, pp. 386-398. https://doi.org/10.2307/2095230
- No, S. Y. (2008). "Reassessment of risk factors for the development of liver cirrhosis based on propensity score matching methods". Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Rosenbaum, P. R and Rubin, D. B. (1983). "The central role of the propensity score in observational studies for causal effects". Biometrika, Vol. 70, No. 1, pp. 41-55. https://doi.org/10.1093/biomet/70.1.41
- D'agostino, R. B. (1998). "Tutorial in Biostatistics Propensity Score methods for Bias Reduction in The Comparison of a Treatment to a Non-randomized Control Group". Statistics in medicine, Vol. 17. pp. 2265-2281. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1097-0258(19981015)17:19<2265::AID-SIM918>3.0.CO;2-B
- Park, S. H. and Kim, T. I. (2012). "Specific examples of how to apply and propensity score matching". The Korean association for policy studies proceedings.
- Jeong, S. H. (2011). "Effect of perceived social support on treatment responses and outcomes of depressive disorders using a propensity score matching method". Catholic University, Seoul.
- Lee, S. J. et al. (2007). "The use of propensity score matching for evaluation of the effects of nursing interventions". Journal of Korean Academy of nursing, Vol. 37, pp. 414-421. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2007.37.3.414
- Thabut, G. et al. (2008). "Survival after bilateral versus single lug transplantation for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a retropective analysis of registry data". The Lancet, Vol. 371, No. 9614, pp. 744-751. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(08)60344-X
- Hiatt, W. R. (2006). "Observational Studies of Drug Satety-Aprotinin and the Absence of transparency". New England Journal of Medicine, Vol. 355, pp. 2171-2173 . https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMp068252
- Kim, E. S. (2008). "National basic livelihood security system and labour supply". Korean labor & Income panel study, pp. 457-471.
- Chai, G. M. (2013). "Advanced Statistic using SPSS and AMOS". Yangseowon.
- Cox, D. R. and Snell, E. J. (1989). "Analysis of Binary Data". CRC Press.
- Nagelkerke, N. J. D. (1991). "Anote on a General Definition of the coefficient of Determination". Biometrika, Vol. 78, No. 3, pp. 691-692. https://doi.org/10.1093/biomet/78.3.691
- Hosmer, D. and Lemeshow (2000). "Applied Logistic Regression". New York: John Wiley & Sons.
- Kwon, Y. M. and Kim S. Y. and Baek, J. I. (2015). "The Risk Factors Analysis of Adolescent Suicide due to Depression Experience". Journal of Applied Reliability, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 76-83.
- Gottman, J. M. and Roy, A. K. (1990). "Sequential analysis: A guide for behavorial researchers". Cambridge University Press.
- Menard, S. (2000). "Coefficients of determination for multiple logistic regression analysis". The American Statistician. Vol. 54, pp. 17-24.
- Paul Allison (2013). http://www.statisticalhorizons.com/r2logistic.
- Tjur, T. (2009). "Coeffocoents of determination in logistic regression models-A new proposal: The coefficient of discrimination". The American Statistician Vol. 63, pp. 366-372. https://doi.org/10.1198/tast.2009.08210