- Volume 17 Issue 4
- Bansal R, John S, Ling P (2005). Cigarette advertising in Mumbai, India: targeting different socioeconomic groups, women, and youth. Tobacco Control, 14, 201-6. https://doi.org/10.1136/tc.2004.010173
- Fong GT, Cummings KM, Borland R, et al (2006). The conceptual framework of the international tobacco control (ITC) policy evaluation project. Tobacco Control, 15, 3-11. https://doi.org/10.1136/tc.2005.014464
- Jemal A, Siegel R, Ward E, Hao Y, et al (2009). Cancer statistics, 2009. Cancer J Clin, 59, 225-49. https://doi.org/10.3322/caac.20006
- Jha P (2008). A nationally representative case-control study of smoking and death in India. New Engl J Med, 358, 1137-47. https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMsa0707719
- Kaur J, Jain DC (2011). Tobacco control policies in India:Implementation and challenges. Indian J Public Health, 55, 220-7. https://doi.org/10.4103/0019-557X.89941
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (2003). The cigarettes and other tobacco products (prohibition of advertisement and regulation of trade and commerce, production, supply and distribution) act, (2003) and related rules & regulations, http://mohfw.nic.in/National%20Programme%20for%20Tobacco%20Control.htm
- Simpson D (2007). Advocates hit back at smokeless industry. Tob Control, 16, 165-6.
- Thankappan, KR (2014). Tobacco cessation in India: A priority health intervention. Indian J Med Res, 139, 484-6.
- Yamini TR, Nichter M, Nichter M, et al (2015). Developing a fully integrated tobacco curriculum in medical colleges in India. BMC Med Educat, 15, 90. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12909-015-0369-3