Supported by : 연세대학교
- Kelly, F. P. (1991). Loss networks, Annals of Applied Probability, 1, 319-378. https://doi.org/10.1214/aoap/1177005872
- Koo, I., Yang, J., Ahmad, A., and Kim, K. (2002). Erlang capacity analysis of hybrid FDMA/CDMA systems supporting multi-class services according to channel assignment methods, International Journal of Communication Systems, 15, 867-880. https://doi.org/10.1002/dac.569
- Koo, I., Yang, J., and Kim, K. (2000). Analysis of Erlang capacity for DS-CDMA systems supporting multiclass services with the limited number of channel elements. In Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Wireless Communications and Networking 2000, USA, 355-359.
- Lee, J., Na, S., Choi, Y., and Lim, S. (2002). Performance analysis on channel distribution algorithm of selector in CDMA2000 1x system. In Proceedings of Korea Information and Communications Society, Summer 2002.
- Na, S. (2006). Exact performance evaluation of multi-class loss systems with applications to telecommunications networks, Telecommunications Review, 16, 1084-1091.
- Na, S. (2010). Markov modeling of multiclass loss systems, The Korean Journal of Applied Statistics, 23, 747-757.
- Na, S. (2014). Numerical iteration for stationary probabilities of Markov chains, Communications for Statistical Applications and Methods, 21, 513-520. https://doi.org/10.5351/CSAM.2014.21.6.513
- Nesterov, Y. and Nemirovski, A. (2015). Finding the stationary states of Markov chains by iterative methods, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 255, 58-65. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2014.04.053
- O'Leary, D. P. (1993). Iterative methods for finding the stationary vector for Markov chains, Linear Algebra, Markov Chains, and Queueing Models (C.D. Meyer and R.J. Plemmons (ed.)), The IMA volumes in mathematics and its applications, 48, 125-136, Springer, New York. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4613-8351-2_9
- Ross, K. W. (1995). Multiclass Loss Models for Broadband Telecommunication Networks, Springer, London.
- Ross, S. M. (1996). Stochastic Processes (2nd Ed), Wiley, New York.
- Stewart, W. J. (2000). Numerical methods for computing stationary distributions of finite irreducible Markov chains. In W.K. Grassmann (Ed.), Computational Probability, International series in operations research and management science, 24, 81-111, Springer, New York.
- Zhao, D., Li, H., and Su, D. (2012). A numerical algorithm on the computation of the stationary distribution of a discrete time homogeneous finite Markov chain, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2012.