- Volume 20 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Computerized Modules for Seismic Performance Evaluation of Existing Buildings
기존건축물 내진성능평가를 위한 전산시스템 모듈 개발
- Received : 2015.12.18
- Accepted : 2016.05.30
- Published : 2016.07.01
Seismic performance evaluation of existing building usually needs much time and man power, especially in case of nonlinear analysis. Many data interaction steps for model transfer are needed and engineers should spend much time with simple works like data entry. Those time-consuming steps could be reduced by applying computerized and automated modules. In this study, computational platform for seismic performance evaluation was made with several computerized modules. StrAuto and floor load transfer module offers a path that can transfer most linear model data to nonlinear analysis model so that engineers can avoid a lot of repetitive work for input information for the nonlinear analysis model. And the new nonlinear property generator also helps to get the nonlinear data easily by importing data from structural design program. To evaluate the effect of developed modules on each stages, seismic performance evaluation of example building was carried out and the lead time was used for the quantitative evaluation.
Seismic performance evaluation;Computerized module;Nonlinear analysis model
- KISTEC. Seismic Performance Evaluation Method for Existing Buildings. Korea Infrastructure Safety & Technology Corporation. c2013.
- KEDI. Guideline for Seismic Performance Evaluation & Seismic Retrofit of School Facilities. Korea Educational Development Institute. c2011.
- MPSS. Guideline for Seismic Performance Evaluation of Buildings. Ministry of Public Safety and Security. c2011.
- ASCE/SEI 41-13. Seismic Rehabilitation of Existing Buildings. American Society of Civil Engineers. c2014.
- Kent DC, Park R. Flexural Members with Confined Concrete, Journal of Structural division, ASCE, V.97, ST-7. c1971. p.1969-1990.
- AIK. Korean Building Code, KBC 2009. Architectural Institute of Korea, Seoul, Korea. c2009.
- ASCE. Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures. ASCE/SEI 7-10. c2010.
Supported by : 국토교통부