- Srinivasan K. 2014. Antioxidant potential of spices and their active constituents. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr 54: 352-372. https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2011.585525
- Bloem E, Haneklaus S, Schnug E. 2004. Influence of nitrogen and sulfur fertilization on the alliin content of onions and garlic. J Plant Nutr 27: 1827-1839. https://doi.org/10.1081/PLN-200026433
- Randle WM, Block E, Littlejohn MH, Putman D, Bussard ML. 1994. Onion (Allium cepa L.) thiosulfinates respond to increasing sulfur fertility. J Agric Food Chem 42: 2085-2088. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf00046a003
- Bystricka J, Musilova J, Kavalcova P, Volnova B. 2014. The influence of sulphur on the content of total polyphenols and antioxidant activity in onion (Allium cepa L.). J Microbiol Biotechnol Food Sci 3: 199-201.
- Choi B, Surh J. 2013. Influence of the number of sulfur applications on the improvement of the chemical composition and quality of onions. Korean J Food Sci Technol 45: 478-487. https://doi.org/10.9721/KJFST.2013.45.4.478
- Yun JM, Surh J. 2014. Anti-inflammatory activity of onion juice prepared from sulfur-fertilized onions in high glucose induced human monocytes. Korean J Food Sci Technol 46: 773-777. https://doi.org/10.9721/KJFST.2014.46.6.773
- Manzocco L, Calligaris S, Mastrocola D, Nicoli MC, Lerici CR. 2010. Review of non-enzymatic browning and antioxidant capacity in processed foods. Trends Food Sci Technol 11: 340-346.
- Nicoli MC, Anese M, Parpinel MT, Franceschi S, Lerici CR. 1997. Loss and/or formation of antioxidants during food processing and storage. Cancer Lett 114: 71-74. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0304-3835(97)04628-4
- Woo KS, Hwang IG, Kim TM, Kim DJ, Hong JT, Jeong HS. 2007. Changes in the antioxidant activity of onion (Allium cepa) extracts with heat treatment. Food Sci Biotechnol 16: 828-831.
- Huang M, Liu P, Song S, Zhang X, Hayat K, Xia S, Jia C, Gu F. 2011. Contribution of sulfur-containing compounds to the colour-inhibiting effect and improved antioxidant activity of Maillard reaction products of soybean protein hydrolysates. J Sci Food Agric 91: 710-720.
- Choi B, Surh J. 2014. Effects of heat treatment on the quality of the onion juices prepared with sulfur-applied onions. Korean J Food Sci Technol 46: 189-197. https://doi.org/10.9721/KJFST.2014.46.2.189
- Spent coffee as a rich source of antioxidative compounds vol.26, pp.4, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10068-017-0144-9