- Volume 22 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Design of Logistics Transportation Robot Based on Modular Conveyor Rack and Path Planning in Logistics Center
모듈형 컨베이어 랙 기반 물류 이송 로봇의 설계 및 물류 센터 내 경로계획
- Received : 2015.11.20
- Accepted : 2016.01.08
- Published : 2016.02.01
In this paper, a design method for a logistics transportation robot based on a modular conveyor rack and path planning considering the environment of a logistics center is proposed. The driving part of the logistics transportation robot is designed and the working method of lifter for the transportation function is explained. The design of the modular conveyor rack is also described and an algorithm for a logistics transportation robot using a modular conveyor rack is suggested. The
logistics technology;transportation robot;path planning;modular conveyor rack
- D.-H. Jeong, J.-I. Park, and Y.-T. Kim, "Study on design of mobile robot for autonomous freight transportation," Journal of Korean Institute of Intelligent Systems (in Korean), vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 202-207, Jun. 2013. https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2013.23.3.202
- W.-J. Lee, S.-J. Lee, H.-Y. Lim, and C.-H. Kim, "A design and implementation of mobile logistics information system," Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information (in Korean), vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 139-146, Jul. 2012.
- R. Erol, C. Sahin, A. Baykasoglu, and V. Kaplanoglu, "A multi-agent based approach to dynamic scheduling of machines and automated guided vehicles in manufacturing systems," Applied Soft Computing, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 1720-1732, Feb. 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asoc.2012.02.001
- S. Cho, D. Lee, and Y. Jung, U. Lee, and D. H. Shim "Development of a cooperative hetorogeneous unmanned system for delivery services," Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems (in Korean), vol. 20, no. 12 pp. 1181-1188, Dec. 2014. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2014.14.9046
- V. Jaiganesh, J. Dhileep Kumar, and J. Girijadevi, "Automated guided vehicle with robotic logistics system," 12th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management, vol. 97, pp. 2011-2021, Dec. 2014.
- Y.-M. Kim and Y.-T. Kim, "Path tracking of transportation robot using attractive force field of potential field method," Proc. of Korean Institute of Intelligent Systems Autumn Conference (in Korean), vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 87-88, Oct. 2015.
- Y.-H. Jung, H.-W. Park, S.-J. Lee, and M.-C. Won, "Development of a navigation control algorithm for mobile robots using D* search and fuzzy algorithm," Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers A (in Korean), vol. 34, no. 8, pp. 971-980, Aug. 2010. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2010.34.8.971
- S.-Y. Lee and H.-W. Yang, "Navigation of automated guided vehicles using magnet spot guidance method," Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 425-436, Jan. 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rcim.2011.11.005
- I. E. Paromtchik, "Optical guidance method for robots capable of vision and communication," Robotics and Autonomous Systems, vol. 54, no. 8, pp. 461-471, Jun. 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.robot.2006.02.005
- PID and Adaptive Controllers for a Transportation Mobile Robot with Fork-Type Lifter vol.16, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5391/IJFIS.2016.16.3.216
Supported by : 경기도 지역협력연구센터(GRRC)