- Volume 18 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
쉴드 TBM 터널 굴착시 지표침하에 관한 신뢰성해석
Reliability analysis of surface settlement during shield TBM tunneling
- Han, Myeong-Sik (TESO Engineering Co. Ltd., Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Cho, Kuk-Hwan (Seoul National University of Science and Technology)
- 투고 : 2016.04.25
- 심사 : 2016.05.23
- 발행 : 2016.05.31
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Bae G.J., Chung, H.S., Lee, G.P., (2003), "Effect of ground settlement control on cut-off wall in shield tunnelling in soft clay", Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers , Vol. 23, No. 5C, pp. 335-344.
- Cording, E.J., Hansmire, W.H. (1975), "Displacements around soft ground tunnels", General Report. Session IV, Tunnel in Soil, Proceedings of the 5th Pan-American Congress on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Buenos Aires, Vol. 4 p. 63.
- Lee, K.M., Rowe, R.K., Lo, K.Y. (1992), "Subsidence owing to tunnelling. I. Estimating the gap parameter", Canadian Geotechnical Journal 29, pp. 929-940. https://doi.org/10.1139/t92-104
- Loganathan, N., Poulos, H.G. (1998), "Analytical predictions of tunnelling induced ground movements in clays.", Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, ASCE, Sept., 1998, Vol. 124, No. 9. pp. 846-856. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)1090-0241(1998)124:9(846)
- Loganathan, N. (2011), "An innovative method for assessing tunnelling-induced risk to adjacent structures", PB 2009 William Barclay Parsons Fellowship, Monograph 25, Parsons Brinckerhoff Inc., New York.
- Meyerhof, G.G. (1982), "Limit state design in geotechnical engineering", Structural Safety, Vol. 1, pp. 67-71. https://doi.org/10.1016/0167-4730(82)90015-7
- Park, L.K. (2003), "A study on the characteristic of ground behaviour and settlement restraining effect of micropile during shallow tunnel construction in soft ground", Ph.D Thesis, Pusan National University.