- Volume 18 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Intercomparison on the estimating shield TBM tunnel face pressure through analytical and numerical analysis
이론해와 수치해석적 검토를 통한 쉴드TBM 막장압 산정 결과 상호비교
- Jun, Gy-Chan (Korea Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd.) ;
- Kim, Dong-Hyun (Korea Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd.)
- Received : 2016.03.11
- Accepted : 2016.04.29
- Published : 2016.05.31
This study estimates tunnel face pressure through existing 8 analytical equations and 3D numerical analysis, and compares and examines it. In general, the estimating tunnel face pressure of domestic shield TBM has been examined by a method according to analytical equation and empirical method, but numerical analysis is combined in a section passing complicated stratigraphic condition and special soil condition. Therefore, the researcher is to find a reliable method to examine of tunnel face pressure by confirming a correlation between tunnel face pressure estimated by equation and tunnel face pressure estimated by numerical analysis program. When tunnel face pressure is estimated, both analytical equation and numerical analysis were identically examined in soil conditions such as sandy soil and cohesive soil. In addition, existing analytical equation is used as equation, and 3D analysis copying construction process and shield tunnel as numerical analysis.
Grant : 고수압 초장대 해저터널 기술자립을 위한 핵심요소 기술개발
Supported by : 건설교통과학기술진흥원
- Anagnostou, G., Kovari, K. (1994), "The face stability of slurry-shield-driven tunnels. tunneling and underground space technology", Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 165-174. https://doi.org/10.1016/0886-7798(94)90028-0
- Anagnostou, G., Kovari, K. (1996), "Face stability in slurry and EPB shield tunneling", In Mair and Taylor, pp. 453-458.
- Broere, W. (2001), "Tunnel face stability & new CPT applications", p. 68.
- Broms, B.B., Bennermark, H. (1967), "Stability of clay at vertical openings", Journal of the Soil Mechanics and Foundations Division, Vol. 93, No. 1, pp. 71-94.
- Davis, E.H., Gunn, M.J., Mair, R.J., Seneviratne, H.N. (1980), "The stability of shallow tunnels and underground openings in cohesive material", Geotechnique, Vol. 30, No. 4, pp. 397-416. https://doi.org/10.1680/geot.1918.104.22.1687
- Fujita, K., Kusakabe. (1995), "Underground construction in soft ground", Rotterdam, Balkema.
- Jancsecz, S., Steiner, W. (1994), "Face support for a large mix-shield in heterogenous ground conditions", In Tunneling '94, London, Institution of Mining and Metallurgy.
- Kanayasu, S., Kubota, I., Shikibu, N. (1995), "Stability of face during shield tunneling - A survey of Japanese shield tunneling", In Fujita and Kusakabe, pp. 337-343.
- Krause, T. (1987), "Schildvortrieb mit flussigkeits-und erdgestutzter ortsbrust", PhD thesis, Technischen Universitat Carolo-Wilhelmina, Braunschweig.
- Mair, R.J., Taylor, R.N. (1996), "Geotechnical aspects of underground construction in soft ground", Rotterdam, Balkema.
- Seven Moller (2006), "Tunnel induced settlements and structural forces in linings", pp. 108-125.
- Vittorio Guglielmetti, Piergiorgio, Ashraf Mahtab & Shulin Xu (2008), "Mechanized tunnelling in urban areas", pp. 391-402.