- Volume 22 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Nonlinear Attitude Control for Uncertain Quad-rotors Using a Global Approximation-Free Control Scheme
GAFC 비선형 제어기법을 적용한 쿼드로터의 자세 및 고도제어
- Kim, Young-Ouk (Department of Aerospace Engineering, Chosun University) ;
- Park, Seong-Yong (Department of Aerospace Engineering, Chosun University) ;
- Leeghim, Henzeh (Department of Aerospace Engineering, Chosun University)
- Received : 2016.05.13
- Accepted : 2016.08.23
- Published : 2016.10.01
A nonlinear control law for the quad-rotor of a low-complexity, global approximation-free from system uncertainties and external disturbances are described in this paper. The control law guarantees convergence to a small bounded error using a prescribed performance function. The stability of the proposed nonlinear control system is also proven by the Lyapunov stability theorem. The advantage of this technique is that it has a simpler form than any other nonlinear compensators and is applicable to any nonlinear systems without precise knowledge of the systems. In this paper, the proposed approach is applied to attitude/altitude control of a quad-rotor. Numerical simulations are performed to investigate the proposed nonlinear attitude control law by applying it to an uncertain quadcopter system with external disturbances.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- H. Bolandi, M. Rezaei, R. Mohsenipour, H. Nemati, and S. Smailzadeh, "Attitude control of a quadrotor with optimized PID controller," Intelligent Control and Automation, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 335-342, Aug. 2013. https://doi.org/10.4236/ica.2013.43039
- E. Reyes-Valeria, R. Enriquez-Caldera, S. Camacho-Lara, and J. Guichard, "LQR control for a quadrotor using unit quaternions: Modeling and simulation," Electronics, Communications and Computing (CONIELECOMP), 2013 International Conference on, pp. 172-178, 2013.
- R. Xu and U. Ozguner, "Sliding mode control of a quadrotor helicopter," Decision and Control, 2006 45th IEEE Conference on, San Diego, CA, pp. 4957-4962, 2006.
- T. Madani and A. Benallegue, "Backstepping control for a quadrotor helicopter," Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2006 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on, Beijing, pp. 3255-3260, 2006.
- M. O. Efe, "Neural network assisted computationally simple PID control of a quadrotor UAV," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 354-361, May 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/TII.2011.2123906
- T. S. Kang, K. J. Yoon, T. H. Ha, and G. G. Lee, "H-infinity control system design for a quad-rotor," Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, vol. 21, no.1, pp. 14-20, Jan. 2015. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2015.14.9054
- C. P. Bechlioulis and G. A. Rovithakis, "A low-complexity global approximation-free control scheme with prescribed performance for unknown pure feedback systems," Automatica, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 1217-1226, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.automatica.2014.02.020
- A. F. Sorensen, Autonomous Control of a Miniature Quadrotor Following Fast Trajectories, Master's Thesis, Aalborg University, U.C. Berkeley, Jun. 2010.
- J. G. Lim and S. Jung, "Altitude control of a quad-rotor system by using a time-delayed control method," Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, vol. 20, no.7, pp. 724-729, Jul. 2014. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2014.13.1947
- B. L. Stevens and F. L. Lewis, Aircraft Control and Simulation, John Wiley & Sons, pp. 34-35, 1992.
- G. M. Siouris, Aerospace Avionics Systems, Academic Press, pp. 24-26.
- B. Wie, Space Vehicle Dynamics and Control, 2rd Ed., the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Inc., United States of America, 2008.
- H. K. Khalil, Nonlinear Systems, Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 1996.
- B. W. Kim, S. J. Hwang, and B. S. Park, "A low-complexity controller design for Segway," KIEE. Conference, pp. 1339-1340, Jul. 2015.
- Z. Zuo, "Trajectory tracking control design with command-filtered compensation for a quadrotor," IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 2343-2355, Nov. 2010. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-cta.2009.0336