- Volume 17 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Increased Trend of Haematological Malignancies in Kurdistan Region/Iraq
- Othman, Ramadhan T (Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Duhok) ;
- Hussein, Nawfal R (Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Duhok)
- Published : 2016.08.01
- Al-Humadi AH (2009). Epidemiology of colon & rectal cancer in Iraq. World J Colorectal Surg, 1, 15.
- Ferlay J, Bray F, Pisani P, et al. (2002). GLOBOCAN. Cancer incidence, mortality and prevalence worldwide. IARC Cancer Base No. 5, version 2.0 2004.
- Habib OS, Al-Ali JK, Al-Wiswasi MK, et al. (2007). Cancer registration in Basrah 2005: preliminary results. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 8, 187-90.
- Khoshnaw N, Mohammed HA, Abdullah DA (2015). Patterns of cancer in Kurdistan - results of eight years cancer registration in Sulaymaniyah Province-Kurdistan-Iraq. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 16, 8525-31.
- Mousavi SM, Gouya MM, Ramazani R, et al. (2009). Cancer incidence and mortality in Iran. Ann Oncol, 20, 556-63.
- Othman RT, Abdulljabar R, Saeed A, et al. (2011). Cancer incidence rates in the Kurdistan region/Iraq from 2007-2009. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 12, 1261-4.
- Runnak MA, Hazha MA, Hemin HA, et al. (2012). A populationbased study of Kurdish breast cancer in northern Iraq: hormone receptor and HER2 status. A comparison with Arabic women and United States SEER data. BMC Womens Health, 12, 16. https://doi.org/10.1186/1472-6874-12-16
- Salih K (1995). Anfal: The Kurdish Genocide in Iraq. Digest of Middle East Studies, 4, 24-39.