- Volume 17 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
History of Surgery is an Important Risk Factor for Breast Cancer
- Hajihosseini, Morteza (Atherosclerosis and Coronary Artery Research Center, Birjand University of Medical Sciences) ;
- Heidari, Samira (Dept of Radiology, School of Paramedicine, Hamadan University of Medical Sciences) ;
- Alimohamadi, Samira (Dept of Radiology, School of Paramedicine, Hamadan University of Medical Sciences)
- Published : 2016.07.01
- Ahmed K, Asaduzzaman S, Bashar MI, et al (2015). Association assessment among risk factors and breast cancer in a low Letter to the Editor History of Surgery is an Important Risk Factor for Breast Cancer income country: Bangladesh. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 16, 7507-12. https://doi.org/10.7314/APJCP.2015.16.17.7507
- Akbari ME, Mozaffar M, Heidari A, et al (2011). Recurrence and survival effect in breast conserving surgery: what are the predictive and/or prognostic factors? Iranian J Cancer Prevention, 4, 49-54.
- Bertozzi S, Londero A, Cedolini C, et al (2015). Prevalence, risk factors, and prognosis of peritoneal metastasis from breast cancer. Springer Plus, 4, 688. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40064-015-1449-x
- Ebrahimi M, Vahdaninia M, Montazeri A (2014). Risk factors for breast cancer in Iran: a case-control study. Breast Cancer Res, 4, 4.
- Hajihosseini M FJ, Sadighi-Pashaki A (2015). Survival analysis of breast cancer patients after surgery with an intermediate event: Application of illness-death model. Iranian J Public Health, 44, 1677-84.
- Longo D, Fauci A, Kasper D, et al (2012). Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. McGrawhill. Vol II, 1462-66.
- Wang F, Yu L, Wang F, et al (2015). Risk factors for breast cancer in women residing in urban and rural areas of eastern China. J Int Med Res, 43, 774-89. https://doi.org/10.1177/0300060515592901