- Volume 2 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Simplified V2V Communication Authentication Service for Privacy Protection
프라이버시 보호를 위한 V2V 통신 인증 서비스의 간략화
- Park, Sung-Su (Division of IT Convergence Information Security, Konkuk University) ;
- Han, Keun-hee (Graduate School of Information Security, Korea University) ;
- Kim, Keecheon (Division of Computer Science, Konkuk University)
- Received : 2016.03.20
- Accepted : 2016.03.30
- Published : 2016.03.31
One of the next generation of automotive V2V communication technology is a core technology for next-generation ITS as a technique used for communications between the vehicle. Looking at the existing V2V communication using the pseudonym certificate authentication service structure to meet the security requirements for privacy protection. Since the issuance of multiple certificates when needed authority in issuing and managing to use the pseudonym certificate issued once and it takes a lot of time. In this paper, we present the method utilizing a vehicle ID to meet the security requirements for the privacy protection without the use of a pseudonym certificate.
Supported by : 정보통신기술진흥센터
- Jong-Hun Byun and Byung-Woo Bae, "The Implementation of Cooperative Intelligent Transport System Pilot Project," The Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea, pp.1864-1867, 2015.
- Aymen Boudguiga, Arnaud Kaiser and Pierpaolo Cincilla, "Cooperative-ITS Architecture and Security Challenges: a Survey," 22nd ITS World Congress, Paper number ITS-2629, October 2015.
- Jiang, D. and Delgrossi, L., "IEEE 802.11p: Towards an international standard for wireless access in vehicular environments," Proceedings of 67th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC2008-Spring), Marina Bay, Singapore, May 2008.
- Uzcategui, Roberto A. and Acosta-Marum, Guillermo, "WAVE: A Tutorial," IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 47 (5), pp. 126-133, May 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/MCOM.2009.4939288
- IEEE, "IEEE Stnadard for Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments -Security Services for Applications and Management Message", IEEE Std. 1609.2TM-2013 April 2013.
- TTA, "Security Requirements for Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication," TTAK.KO-12.0208, 2012.
- TTA, "Authentication Service Architecture for Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication," TTAK.KO-12.0238, 2013.
- William Whyte, Andre Weimerskirch, Virendra Kumar, Thorsten Hehn, "A Security Credential Management System for V2V Communications", IEEE Vehicular Networking Conference, 2013.
- Jung-oh Park, Do-Hyeon Choi, "A Design of Framework for Secure Communication in Vehicular Cloud Environment", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 19, No. 9, pp. 2114-2120 Sep.2015. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2015.19.9.2114
- Seung-peom Park, Jae-won Ahn, Eun-gi Kim, "Design and Implementation of Secure Vehicle Communication Protocols for WAVE Communication Systems", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 841-847, April 2015. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2015.19.4.841
- Su-Hyun Kim, Im-Yeong Lee, "A Secure and Efficient Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication Scheme using Bloom Filter in VANETs", International Journal of Security and Its Applications, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 9-24, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14257/ijsia.2014.8.2.02
- S. Dolev, L. Krzywiecki, N. Panwar, and M. Segal. Dynamic attribute based vehicle authentication. In IEEE 13th International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications (NCA), pages 1-8, 2014.
- S. Dolev, L. Krzywiecki, N. Panwar, and M. Segal. Optical puf for vehicles non-forwardable authentication. Technical Report 15-02, Department of Computer Science, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, 2015. Also appears as a Brief Announcement in IEEE NCA 2015.
- S. Dolev, L. Krzywiecki, N. Panwar, and M. Segal. Vehicle authentication via monolithically certified public key and attributes. Wireless Networks, pages 1-18, 2015.
- Ernest, Foo, Christopher, Djamaludin and Andry, Rakotonirainy, "Security Issues for Future Intelligent Transport Systems", Proceedings of the 2015 Australasian Road Safety Conference, pp.14-16, October 2015.