- Volume 2 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Increase of Consumer Activeness in Multi-dimensional Communication Network
입체화된 커뮤니케이션 네트워크에서의 소비자 능동성 증가에 관한 연구
- Choi, Min-Wook (Department of Advertising & Public Relations, Namseoul University)
- 최민욱 (남서울대학교 광고홍보학과)
- Received : 2015.12.08
- Accepted : 2016.03.05
- Published : 2016.03.31
This study aims to analyze the change in communication after the advent of internet in the viewpoint of multi-dimensional communication network, Especially this study tried to explain that the multi-dimensional communication network leads to p luralization of society. And it analyzed the increase of consumer activeness in commercial communication in multi-dimensional communication network.
- M,S, Ko, "Mass Communicator's Obligation to Truthfulness" Korean Corruption Studies Review, Vol.11, No.1, pp.99-124, 2006.
- F. Pisani, "Journalism and Web 2.0" Nieman Reports, Vol.60, No.4, pp.42-44, 2006.
- J.S. Yim, "The Long-tail Phenomenon in Production and Consumption of the Consumer Media, UCC - Focusing on Pandora TV" Korean Journal of Broadcasting and Telecommunication Studies, Vol.21, No.1, pp.211-242, 2007.
- Y. W. Kim, "Non-profit Public Relations and Theory Expansion: The Application of the Public Sphere Concept and the rhetorical approach," Korean Journal of Advertising and Public Relations, Vol.7, No.5, pp.7-40, 2005.
- P. J. Shoemaker, "Public Relations versus Journalism?," The American Behavioral Scientist, Vol.33, No.2, pp.213-215, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1177/0002764289033002017
- Y. W. Kim, "Public Relations as a Cue for Overcoming Media-Centrism: Theoretical Paradigms, Media Access, and Democracy" Communication Theories, Vol.1, No.1, pp.296-331, 2005.
- D. Eastman, "Why This Super Bowl Was no Watershed for UGC Advertising". New Media Age, Feb 15, 19, 1991.
- A. Hilton, "PR still underrates web 2.0 potential". PR Week, Jan 19, 11, 1991.
- G. S. Lee, "A Study on the Problems Advertisement and the Direction of Strategic Development : Centralization and Problems in Customer Aspect" unpublished master's dissertation. Kyonggi University, 2005.
- M. Nuttey, "When regulates ads when viewers pick what they watch?." NMA, Feb. 5th, 16, 2002.
- J. C. Tsao and S. D. Sibley, " Readership of free community papers as a source of advertising information: A uses and gratifications perspective" Journalism and Mass Communication Quarterly, Vol.81, No.4, pp.766-787, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1177/107769900408100404
- S. O'Donohoe, "Advertising uses and gratifications." European Journal of Marketing, Vol.28, pp.52-74, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1108/03090569410145706
- J. H. Kim, G. H. Kim, and Y,H, Kim, " Effectiveness of Internet Keyword Advertising in Web Search Site" The Korean Journal of Advertising, Vol.13, No.4, pp.91-109, 2002.
- S. H. Lee, "The Research Trend and Theorizing of Mobile Advertising" Communication Theories, Vol.6, No.1, pp.6-49, 2010.
- R. Vatanparast and M. Asil, "Factors affecting the use of mobile advertising" International Journal of Mobile Marketing, Vol.2, No.2, pp.21-34, 2007.