- Volume 10 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Unmet Medical Needs according to Mental Health
정신건강유형에 따른 미충족 의료 현황 분석
- Choi, Ryoung (Department of Health Administration Dongshin University) ;
- Hwang, Byung-Deog (Department of HCM Catholic University of Pusan)
- Received : 2016.01.14
- Accepted : 2016.03.04
- Published : 2016.03.31
Objectives : This study investigated the prevalence of unmet health care needs among Korean adults and related factors. Methods : The study participants were adults over the age of 20 mental health experience from the Korea Health Panel in 2012(n=4,730). Statistical analysis methods used in this study were the
Supported by : 동신대학교
- H.Y. Song, J.W. Choi, E.C. Park(2015), The Effect of Economic Participatory Change on Unmet Needs of Health Care among Korean Adults, Health Policy and Management, Vol.25(1);11-21. https://doi.org/10.4332/KJHPA.2015.25.1.11
- J. Le Grand, P. Vizard(1998), The National Health Service : Crisis, Marget, 1980, Equity in the Distribution of Municipal services, In H.J. Bryce(ed) Revitalizing Cities Lexington, Mass, Lexington Books, p.77.
- E.J. Kang(2010), A Comparison of Health between Korea and Other OECD Countries, Health and Welfare Policy Forum, Vol.9;104-112.
- B.D. Hwang, R. Choi(2015), The Prevalence and Association Factors of Unmet Medical Need of Age Group in the Elderly, Korean Journal of Health Service Management, Vol.9(1);81-93.
- S.I. Huh, S.J. Kim(2007), Unmet Needs for Health Care Among Korean Adults: Differences Across Age Groups, Korean Journal of Health Economics and Policy, Vol.13(2);1-16.
- K.S. Kim, H.O. Lee(2012), Household Catastrophic Health Expenditure and Unmet Needs depending on the Types of Health Care System, Social Welfare Policy, Vol.39(4);255-279. https://doi.org/10.15855/swp.2012.39.4.255
- Y.J. Shin, J.I. Shon(2009), The Prevalence and Association Factors of Unmet Medical Need - Using the 1st and 2nd Korea Welfare Panel Data, Health and Social Welfare Review, Vol.29(1);111-142.
- J.S. Kim(2011), Factors of Blind Spots in the Health Care Security for the Aged, Korean social security studies, Vol.27(4);295-325.
- R. Choi, B.D. Hwang(2014), Influencing Factors and Trend of Suicidal Ideation in the Elderly : Using the Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey(2001, 2005, 2010), Korean Journal of Health Education and Promotion, Vol.31(5);45-58. https://doi.org/10.14367/kjhep.2014.31.5.45
- Ministry of Health & Welfare(2012), Information of Community Mental Health Services, pp.1-525.
- M.J. Cho, S.J. Sung, S,Y, Shin, J.S. Kim, S.B. Jun, M.J. Kim(2011), The 2011 Epidemiological Survey of Mental Disorders among Korean Aduls, Seoul National University College of Medicine, pp.1-383.
- J. Chen, F. Hou(2002), Unmet Needs for Health Care, Health Reports, Vol.13(2);23-34.
- K.H. Cho, J,H. Mok, J.H. Lee(2014), Analysis and Association Factors of Unmet Medical Need, The 2014 Korea Health Panel Conference, Vol.6;167-177.
- J.H. Lim(2013), Analysis of Unmet Medical Need Status Based on the Korean Health Panel, Health and Social Science, Vol.34;237-256.
- J.W. Park, C.H. Nelson(2005), Unmet Needs for Mental Health Care and Its Implication for Health Education in Canada. Korean Journal of Health Education and Promotion, Vol.22(3);29-47.
- J.M. Roll, J. Kennedy, M. Tran, D. Howel(2013), Disparities in Unmet Need for Mental Health Services in the United States, 1997-2010. Psychiatric Services, Vol.64(1);80-82. https://doi.org/10.1176/appi.ps.201200071
- H. Im, I.S. Chae(2015), Understanding Mental Health, Gongdongche, p.69
- S.K. No(2015), Cause of Suicide and Suicide Prevention, Korean Enterprise Management Institute, p.15.
- R. Choi, B.D. Hwang(2014), The Relevance of Chronic Disease Management and Mental Health, Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol.15(1);306-315. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.1.306
- R. Choi, B.D. Hwang(2015), Influence Factors on Health and Medical of Retirees Expense to Public Pension Recipients, Health Policy and Management, Vol.25(2);80-89. https://doi.org/10.4332/KJHPA.2015.25.2.80
- J.E. Shin(2013), Determinants of Unmet Healthcare Needs among the Community-dwelling Korean Adults with Disabilities : A Case of the National Health Insurance Beneficiaries, Health and Social Welfare Review, Vol.33(2);549-577. https://doi.org/10.15709/hswr.2013.33.2.549
- J.H. Baek(2012), Older People's Career Trajectories in South Korea, Korean Gerontological Society, Vol.32(1);273-287.
- H.S. Youn(1994), Studies on the Quality of Life of Chronic Severe Disease, Conference of Korean Academy Of Social Welfare, pp.301-316.