- Volume 15 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Manufacturing Process Improvement for Precision Inner Surface Polishing of Anodizing Treated Airplane Reservoir
아노다이징 표면 처리된 항공기 저장조의 내면 정밀연마를 위한 제조공정의 개선
- Kim, Woong-Beom (Changwon University of Mechanical Engineering) ;
- Cho, Young-Tae (Changwon University of Mechanical Engineering) ;
- Jung, Yoon-Gyo (Changwon University of Mechanical Engineering) ;
- Choi, Jeong-Dong (Changwon University of Mechanical Engineering)
- Received : 2015.11.20
- Accepted : 2015.11.30
- Published : 2016.04.30
Airplane reservoirs made of Al7075 are coated with an anodizing layer to maintain precision, air tightness and corrosion resistance. It is commonly required that the inner surface roughness of the reservoir be less than an average
Supported by : 중소기업청
- Kim, J. S., Lim, E. S., Jung, Y. G., "Determination of Efficient Superfinishing Conditions for Mirror Surface Finishing of Titanium," Journal of Central South University Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 155-162 2012. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11771-012-0985-6
- Namba, Y. and Tsuwa, H., "Wear Process of Abrasive Belt-Studies on the Belt Grinding (3rd Report)," Japan Society of Precision Engineering, Vol. 38, No. 2, pp. 202-208, 1972. https://doi.org/10.2493/jjspe1933.38.202
- Suzuki, K., Uematsu, T., Ohashi, H., Kitajima, K., Suga, T., Imanaka, O. and Kobayashi, A, "Development of New Mechanochemical Polishing Method with a Polishing Film for Ceramic Round Bars," CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 41, No. 1, pp. 339-342, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0007-8506(07)61218-9
- Evans, C. J., Paul, E., Dornfeld, D., Lucca, D. A., Byrne, G., Tricard, M., Klocke, F., Dambon, O. and Mullany, B. A., "Material Removal Mechanisms in Lapping and Polishing," CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 52, No. 2, pp. 611-633, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0007-8506(07)60207-8
- Jung, S. Y., Park, K. B., Jung, Y. G. and Jung, S. Y., "An Experimental Study on the Determination of Efficient Superfinishing Conditions Using Polishing Film," Journal of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering, Vol. 28, No. 8, pp. 55-61, 2009.
- Seong, C. H., Kim, H. C. and Kim, K. S., "Characteristics of Surface Roughness in the High Speed Micro Turning of Aluminium Alloy," Journal of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering Vol. 16, No. 7, pp. 94-100, 1999.
- Jun, J. U., Chung, J. S. and Ha, M. K., "Influence of Surface Roughness by Feed-rate and Side rake Angle at Turning of Non-ferrous Metals," Transactions of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers, Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 1-6, 2001.
- Wood, G. C. and O'Sullivan, J. P., "The Anodizing of Aluminium in Sulphate Solutions," Electrochimica acta, Vol. 15, No. 12, pp. 1865-1876, 1970. https://doi.org/10.1016/0013-4686(70)85024-1