- Volume 15 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Effect of Changes in Chevron Rubber Characteristics on the Vibrational Ride Comfort Level of a Subway Vehicle
도시철도차량 세브론 고무 특성 변화가 진동승차감 레벨에 미치는 영향 연구
- Park, Nam Cheol (Department of Rolling Stock System, Seoul National University of Science & Technology) ;
- Koo, Jeong Seo (Department of Rolling Stock System, Seoul National University of Science & Technology)
- Received : 2015.09.12
- Accepted : 2015.12.01
- Published : 2016.04.30
The suspension system of a subway vehicle is composed of
Supported by : 국토교통부
- Korea Institute of Machinery & Materials, Reliability Evaluation of Rubber Components for Railway Suspension, Ministry of Science and Technology, pp. 10-13, 2002.
- Kim, S. K. and Kim, D. K., "Development of Rubber Sleeve for Reduction of End-mark in cold Rollled Steel Sheet", Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 29-35, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14775/ksmpe.2015.14.1.029
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards, Mechanical Vibration and Shock - Evaluation of Human Exposure to Whole Body Vibration, Part 1 : General Requirements, pp. 6-10, 2011.
- Yoo, W. S., Lee, C. H., Jeong, W. B. and Kim, S. H., "Development and Application of New Evaluation System for Ride Comfort and Vibration on Railway Vehicles," Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol. 19, No. 7, pp. 1469-1477, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03023906
- Union Internationale des chemins de fer Guidelines for evaluating passenger comfort in relation to vibration in railway vehicles, UIC Code 513R, 2003.
- Jeon, J. Y., "Study on Lateral Damper to Prevent the Abnormal Impact Noise and Vibration(EMU Line 5)", A Thesis for a Master, Seoul National University of Science and Technology, Repulic of Korea, 2012.
- Approximate Response of a Non-linear Vibration Isolation System Using the Harmonic Balance Method vol.17, pp.6, 2018, https://doi.org/10.14775/ksmpe.2018.17.6.124