- Volume 41 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Wireless Control System Using Spherical Camera
구형체 카메라를 이용한 무선 관제 시스템
- Jang, Jae-min (Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Shin, Soo Young (Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Ji, Yong-ju (Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Chae, Seog (Kumoh National Institute of Technology)
- Received : 2015.10.26
- Accepted : 2016.03.21
- Published : 2016.04.30
In this paper, a capsule body shaped surveillance/monitoring device is developed. The device includes a camera and GPS module to transmit live video data and real time GPS coordinates respectively using the Intel Edison module. A control application is developed for the smart phones and tablets to wirelessly view the live video stream and location of the capsule device and also to switch between the multiple capsule devices installed at different locations. The coordination between the developed device and the smart phone / tablet is done using the wireless function of the Intel Edison module.
Grant : BK21플러스
Supported by : 금오공과대학교
- W. S. Jung, "Stabilizing dynamic posture of sphere type throwing robot," Division of Mechanical Engineering, p. 78, 2009.
- P. S. Kwek, Z. W. Siew, C. H. Wong, B. L. Chua, and K. T. Kin Teo, "Development of a wireless device control based mobile robot navigation system," 2012 IEEE GHTCE, pp. 95-100, Shenzhen, China, Nov. 2012.
- C. Pavan and Dr. B. Sivakumar, "Wi-Fi Robot for video monitoring & surveillance system," Int. J. Sci. & Eng. Res., vol. 3, no. 8, Aug. 2012.
- MPEG4/H264 Video Coding Standard, Nov., 13, 2015 from http://mpeg.chiariglione.org/standards/mpeg-4.
- H.-N. Ryu, J.-H. Kim, and B.-W. Choi, "Unified live streaming system for an IP camera," Inst. Control, Robotics and Syst. Annu. Conf., Daegu, Korea, pp. 234-235, 2014.
- G. J. Yang, B. W. Choi, and J. H. Kim, "Implementation of HTTP live streaming for an IP camera using an open source multimedia converter," Int. J. Softw. Eng. and Its Appl., vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 39-50, 2014.