- Volume 7 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Actual Cases for Smart Fusion Industry based on Internet of Thing
사물인터넷 기반의 스마트 융합 산업 사례 연구
- Lee, Seong-Hoon (Division of Information Communication, Baekseok University) ;
- Lee, Dong-Woo (Dept. of Computer Information, Woosong University)
- Received : 2016.03.24
- Accepted : 2016.04.07
- Published : 2016.04.30
Internet has been used by the unique space that users share various informations. Due to the development of Information communication technology(ICT), many devices were introduced. These devices are connected by Internet each other. The Internet of Things(IoT) use the Internet for the interconnection of the things. Studies for 'Internet of Things' progress extensively on today. Therefore, we studied the smart industries domain related with Internet of things. In this paper, three domains among the smart industries were described. These three domains such as smart city, smart home and smart health are related with our life. Therefore, we described many actual cases in three domains based on Internet of Things.
Convergence;Smart;City;Home;Internet of Thing
- S. H. Lee, D. W. Lee, "On Issue and Outlook of Wearable Computer based on Technology in Convergence", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 3, 2015.
- L, S. Kim, "Convergence of Information Technology and Corporate Strategy", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, 2015.
- S. H. Lee, D. W. Lee, "FinTech-Conversions of Finance Industry based on ICT", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 3, 2015.
- ITU, "Overview of the Internet of Things", 2012.
- L, Atzori, A, Ireaand G, Morabito(2010), 'The Internet of Things," Computer Networks," 54(15), 2787-2805. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comnet.2010.05.010
- Cho Chul Hoi, "Technology, Service, Policy of Internet of Thing", NIPA, 2013.
- Kim Jong Min, "Analysis of Smart City Cases for Major Country in the World", KCA, 2014. 2014.
- BBC, "Glasgow Wins 'Smart City' Government Cash", 2013.
- KEIT, IT Convergence Technology Prediction Survey 2025, 2011.
- ITworld, "CES2014: Remarkable 9 Product Trends", 2014.
- OECD, Healthdata 2010, Mckinsey Global Institute, 2008.
- Lamb. J, The Greening of IT, IBM Press, 2009.