- Volume 25 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Flow Characteristics in Upstream Channel depending on Water Gate Operation of Nakdan Multi Functional Weir
수문운영에 따른 낙단보 상류하도 흐름특성 해석
- Moon, Sang-Chul (School of Construction Engineering, Kyungil University) ;
- Park, Ki Bum (School of Construction Engineering, Kyungil University) ;
- Ahn, Seung-Seop (School of Construction Engineering, Kyungil University)
- Received : 2015.09.09
- Accepted : 2016.04.04
- Published : 2016.04.30
This study, examines the flow characteristics of upstream channel depending on water gate operation of Nakdan Multi-fuctional weir. The specific purpose of this study are to simulate the variation of flow velocity depending on the operation of the weir using 1-dimensional hydraulic model, HEC-RAS, and compare it with observed velocity. For discharge conditions from
- Kim, D. W., 2010, Investigation of hydraulic property around Nak-Dan diversion weir through numerical analysis and hydraulic model test, Master Thesis, Dong-A University, Korea.
- Kim, S. J., 2010, Analysis of effect of the flood control in the Nakdong Rivers restoration project, Master Thesis, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea.
- Kim, M. J., 2012, Operation of weir in Nakdong River during the flood period, Master Thesis, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea.
- Zhang, X., 2010, Analysis of river bed change caused by river cross structure, Master Thesis, Yeungnam University, Korea.
- Lee, G. Y., 2012, Investigation of hydraulic properties around Han River through numerical analysis & hydraulic model test, Master Thesis, Dong-A University, Korea.
- Ahn, J. M., Im, T. H., Lee, I. J., Lee, K. L., Jung, K. Y., Lee, J. W., Cheon, S. U., Park, I. H., 2014, A Study on efficiency of water supply through conjunctive operation of reservoir and multifunction weirs in the Nakdong River, Journal of Korean Society on Water Environment, 30(2), 138-147. https://doi.org/10.15681/KSWE.2014.30.2.138
- Na, E. H., Min, J. H., Shin, C. M., Chung, E. Kim, K. H., Song, Y. S., Cho, J. G., 2013, A 3-D hydrodynamic modeling study for the river system controlled by multi-purpose weirs, Conference of Korean Society of Water & Wastewater, 381-382.
- Han, E. J., Baek, K. O., Park, J. H., Jo, J. A., Kim, Y. D., 2013, A Study on fishway characteristics of multi-functional weir using numerical model, Conference of Korean Society of Water & waste-water, 9-10.
- www.wamis.go.kr, Water Resources Management Information System.