- Volume 25 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Research about the Evaluation Index of Agricultural Sightseeing Garden Landscape Resources based on AHP
- YU, Lan-ling (College of Horticultural Science and Engineering College, Shan dong Agricultural University) ;
- PIAO, Yong-ji (College of Horticultural Science and Engineering College, Shan dong Agricultural University) ;
- JIANG, Dao-zhu (Shan dong Seed Group CO., LTD.) ;
- Jo, Hyunju (East coastal Life Sciences Institute Gangneung-Wonju National University)
- Received : 2016.03.07
- Accepted : 2016.03.31
- Published : 2016.04.30
On the basis of conducting a comprehensive investigation to agricultural sightseeing garden landscape resources, we established a evaluation index system of agricultural sightseeing garden landscape resources. From the perspective of experts, comparing the importance of all levels indicators, we obtained the weights of landscape resources evaluation index through using the Analytic Hierarchy Process. The result showed that the descending order of the weights of influence of agricultural sightseeing garden nineteen evaluation index is: reach ability (0.128), safety (0.083), location (0.078), participatory (0.076), cultural value (0.058), ecological conditions (0.057), scenic beauty (0.0505), environmental quality (0.051), featured properties (0.0501), environmental tolerance (0.048), reputation (0.047), environmental capacity (0.045), humanize (0.041), spots configuration (0.034), applicable travel period (0.033), scientific value (0.032), art value (0.031), holistic (0.03), suitability (0.027), it can provide a framework and basis for the planning, management, protection and exploitation of agricultural sightseeing garden landscape resources.
- Chen, W., 2003, Introduction to program of agricultural sightseeing garden located in Beijing Renhe City, Chinese Garden, 6, 17-19(in Chinese).
- Huang, G., Ma, Y., Wang, N., 2002, Fuzzy mathematics method of evaluation of urban water system landscape, Chinese Garden, 18, 3, 16-18(in Chinese).
- Han, S., 2008, Research on humanized design of agricultural sightseeing garden, Shandong: Shandong Agricultural University(in Chinese).
- Liu, M., 2012, Study on landscape resources evaluation and landscape architecture of Mount Tai scenic area, Shandong: Shandong Agricultural University(in Chinese).
- Madalenol, 2000, Urban agriculture in Belem, Brazil Cities, 273-277.
- Tribe, J., Font, X., Grif, N., 2002, Environment management for rural tourism and recreation, Tourism Management, 8, 422-424.
- Wang, S., 2008, Planning and operation of sightseeing agriculture park, Beijing, Society Press(in Chinese).
- Yan, H., Yan, F., 2005, The research and application of the EXCEL's Analytic Hierarchy Process model in the Balanced Scorecard, Communication of Finance and Accounting, 13, 11, 77-80(in Chinese)