- Volume 28 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Diffusion of Talent Sharing Activities in the Local Government Dimension
지방정부 차원의 재능나눔 활동 확산에 관한 연구
- LEE, Choong-Ryul (Busan Human Resources Development Institute)
- 이충렬 (부산인적자원개발원)
- Received : 2016.02.11
- Accepted : 2016.03.15
- Published : 2016.04.30
The purpose of this study is to present as an alternative to a new policy of the regional level about actively adopting of the Sharing Culture and to suggest policy direction of Talent Sharing activities as an intermediary Sharing activities. To achieve this, We derive a significant outcomes as compared mutual to the center of a volunteer manager and volunteer groups for talent sharing activities in Busan Area. As a result, several suggestion are presented as follow : First, we needed to build for systematic control of talent sharing activities around existing volunteer management institution. Second, Supply and Demand control system is needed to build for talent sharing activities at the local government dimension. Third, To reflect the trend of the people watching the activity with some degree of talent, expertise as a talent sharing activity, Talent sharing volunteers are needed for specialized capability verification. Finally, Sharing activities are needed to settle major policy for the systematic management of talent sharing activity and to expanded budget support of local government at the local government dimension.
- Bae, Gi-Hyo.Jang, Kyung-Eun & Lee, Tae-Im(2012). A Study on Vitalizing Method of Talents Sharing volunteer, Daegu Volunteer Forum 2012 Policy Research Report.
- Baek, Eun-Sun et al.(2012). A Study on Activation Plan of Parent Education(Talent) Donation. Korean Educational Development Institute, National Institute for Lifelong Education.
- Choi, Yu-Mi(2012). Encouraging Method of talents sharing in College, Daegu Volunteer Forum 37th Regular Forum Sourcebook.
- Jang, Sin-Ho(2012). The concept of Education Donation, Operating Practices, Challenges Search, Korean Educational Development Institute.
- Kim, Kyung-Dong et al.(2011). Improvement of sharing and caring culture for social Integration-Focusing on Noblesse oblige practices and Talent Sharing for Coexistence and Development, Economics Humanities and Social Research Council.
- Kim, Kyung-Dong(2004). 21st century Volunteer Paradigm and Community Change, Volunteer Management Association.
- Kim, Su-Jin(2012). A Study on Culture, Artistic Creation and Future Plans Activated through Talent Donation, Hongik University, Master's Thesis.
- Korea Volunteer Council(2012). The Second National Plan for the Promotion of Volunteering (2013-2017).
- Korea Volunteer Forum(2010). Revitalization of Wealth and Talents Sharing, Korea Volunteer Forum Sourcebook.
- Korea Volunteer Forum(2010). Social Integration and Noblesse Oblige-Where did come up to Noblesse Oblige Practice of Community Leaders? Korea Volunteer Forum Regular Forum Sourcebook.
- Lee, Sung-Rock(2000). The New Community Area-A fourth sector. Korea Social Welfare Council.
- Musick, M. A. & Wilson, J.(2008). Volunteers: A Social Profile, Bloomington: Indiana University Press, p.663.
- Park, So-Hyun(2011). A Study on Encouraging Skilled Volunteerism in the Arts & Cultural Sector. Korea Culture & Tourism Institute.
- Shin, Kyung-Hee(2009). Encouraging the Culture of Giving in Seoul. Seoul Development Institute.
- Son, Won-Ik et al.(2010). A Policy Recommendation for Proliferation of Charitable Contribution, Korea Institute of Public Finance.
- UNESCO(2005). UNESCO and Sustainable Development. Paris: UNESCO.
- Yang, Chang-Sam(2007). Economy of Sharing and Social Responsibility of Corporate, Social Theory, 32, 7-34.
- Ye, Jong-Seok(2009). The Means of Noblesse oblige Action Campaign and Active Direction, Korea Volunteer Forum Sourcebook.