- Volume 1 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Perception of Water Reuse R&D Support and Water Reuse Vitalization Policy
물 재이용 연구개발 지원 및 활성화 정책 인식에 관한 연구
- Kim, Yeon-Shik (Institute of Construction and Environment Engineering) ;
- Lee, Yong-Sun (Dept. of Law Policy, Myongji University)
- Received : 2015.12.29
- Accepted : 2016.01.12
- Published : 2016.01.31
This study verified the relationship on the perception of water reuse R&D support and water reuse vitalization policy. The study results showed that the perception of water reuse importance and effectiveness positively affected the perception of the necessity of water reuse vitalization policy, necessity of supporting water reuse water-saving product company, necessity of investing water reuse(p<.001). Also, gender, education, occupation, type of residence and monthly water rate significantly affected the between-group differences of the perception of water reuse vitalization policy. This study provided implications for preparing water reuse investment and vitalization policy by the relationship on the perception of water reuse R&D support and water reuse vitalization policy.
- Ministry of Government Legislation, "Act on Promotion and Support for Water Reuse", 2015.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport, "Water Resources of Korea by Statistics", 2013.
- US Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation & Sandia National Laboratories, 2003
- Ministry of Environment, "A Study on Establishment for Water Industry Development Five-Year Promotion Plan", 2006.
- Presidential Committee on Green Growth, "The 9th Repeort ", 2010.
- Ministry of Environment, "General Plans for Water Reuse(2011-2020)", 2011.
- Ministry of Environment, "Detailed Guidelines for Establishing Management Plans of Water Reuse", 2011.
- Won-Tae Lee, "Desalination and Research Trend in Water Reuse Technology", DICER TechInfo Part I, 6(9), pp.82-87, 2007.
- Ministry of Environment, "Ministry of Environment's Outline of Budget and Fund Operation Plans for 2015, 2014.
- Hyun-Ju Park.Tschung-Il Kim.Moo-Young Han, "Determinant Factor Analysis for the Spread of Water Reuse", Journal of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, 36(4), pp.271-276, 2014. https://doi.org/10.4491/KSEE.2014.36.4.271