- Volume 1 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Effect of the Perception of Water Reuse on Water Reuse Practice Intention
물 재이용에 대한 인식이 물 재이용 실천의도에 미치는 영향
- Lim, Sang-Ho (Korea Industrial Promotion Institute) ;
- Han, Moo-Young (Dept. of Construction and Environment Engineering, Seoul National University)
- Received : 2015.12.28
- Accepted : 2016.01.11
- Published : 2016.01.31
This study verified the effect of the perception of water reuse on water reuse practice intention. The study results showed that the perception of water reuse practice necessity, the effect of water recycling toilet(p<.01), compulsory installation of water recycling product in public institution, expansion of compulsory installation of water recycling product, the law of water reuse promotion and support(p<.05). Also, monthly household income, occupation and monthly water rate significantly affected the between-group differences of water reuse practice intention. This study provided implications for operating water reuse policy by analyzing the effect of the perception of water reuse on water reuse practice intention to enhance water reuse practice.
Grant : 맞춤형 기포 부상공정과 무동력 탈수공정을 이용한 조류 제거 기술 개발
Supported by : 서울대학교 산학협력단
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport. K-water, "Water and Sustainable Development", 2015.
- Korea Ministry of Government Legislation, "Act on the Promotion and Support for Water Reuse", 2015.
- Korea Ministry of Government Legislation, "Act on the Public toilets", 2015.
- Korea Ministry of Government Legislation, "Waterworks Law", 2015.
- Ministry of Environment, "General Plans for Water Reuse(2011-2020)", 2011.
- Ministry of Environment, "Water Supply Statistics", 2013.
- Hyun-Ju Park.Tschung-Il Kim.Moo-Young Han, "Determinant Factor Analysis for the Spread of Water Reuse", Journal of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, 36(4), pp.271-276, 2014. https://doi.org/10.4491/KSEE.2014.36.4.271
- Samcheok-si, "Management Plans for Water Reuse", 2014.