- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Effect of Nutritional Convergent supplement on Damaged Nails Treated by Gel Nail Procedure
식이복합영양제가 젤네일 시술에 의한 네일 손상에 미치는 영향
- Kwon, Hye-Jin (Dep. of Chemical Engineering, Soongsil University) ;
- Park, Jang-Soon (Dep. of Beauty Art, Songwon University)
- Received : 2016.02.01
- Accepted : 2016.03.20
- Published : 2016.03.28
To treat a kind of nail damage, this study proceeded with gel polish procedure oriented to 19 women in their twenties and thirties, dividing into three experimental groups, such as the A group with non-treatment (n=6), the B group taking Nutritional Convergent supplement (n=6), and the C group simultaneously taking Nutritional Convergent supplement and Nail Convergent Strengthener (n=7), and inquired into the superficial change of nails, changes of thickness, analysis of damage degree and satisfaction rate. The analysis shows that the C group simultaneously applied with dietary supplement and complex nail supplement presented the best result in all areas. As for the morphological changes of the surface of nails measured by the scanning electron microscope, there were definite changes as compared with the B group. According to the result, it is proved that complex dietary supplement helps to improve the thickness and the surface of damaged nails and it is reasoned that a higher effect can be expected when complex nail supplement is simultaneously used.
Nutritional Convergent;Nail damages;Nail nutrition;Nail Convergent Strengthener;Nail polish
- Jeong-Ok Kim,"Study of the Nail Damages after the Application of Gel Polish", Master of Young san University. 2013.
- Na-Ri Lee, "Physical Propertis and Morphological Change of Onyx According to Repeated Use of Enamel Remover", Master of Wonk wang University. 2010.
- Jin Lim, "The study of Nail damage with Nail Coloring" Master of Young san University. 2010.
- Ha-Nam Kim, Tae-Il Kwon, Nail care & Art Technic, p.14, Hun Min Sa, 2003.
- Se-Ra Hong, "Association between Hair Minerals and Age, BMI and Nutrient Intakes among Korean Female Adults", Master of Sungshin Women's University. 2009.
- Young-Hwa, Yoon, "The comparitive study of Ca, Mg, Zn, Cu, and Mn contents in diet, serum, urine, hair and nail of Korean female college students", Master of Sookmyung Women's University. 2000.
- M. J. Kim, S. H. Jung, Sunnyu Shim, "The research about Scalp treatments by self-recognition of adult's losing hair Applied Journal of the Korea Convergence Society", Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 21-27, 2012.
- S. G. Back, "Effects of Using Prop for Convergence Pilates Met Exercise on the Immunoglobulin in Middle-aged Women Applied Journal of the Korea Convergence Society", Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 329-336, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.329
- Chang-Hyun, Park, "The effects of matural protein and supplementary protein on physical composition, strength, and blood components in long-term training", Master of Yong-in University. 2005.
- N. I. Kim, "Role of Vitamines and Minerals on Skin Care and Beauty Applied Journal of the Korea Food science and biotechnology", Vol. 38. No. 2, pp.16-24, 2005.
- Jeung-Suk Kim, "Comparative Study on Nail Damage Grade of Post-Treatment in Treating Nail Tip" Master of Daegu Catholic University. 2002.
- Hyo-Yeon Kim, "Comparison of nail roughness according to type of nailcare" Master of Inje University. 2009.
- Eun-Young Lee, "A Study on the Influence of a Nail Guard on the Nail Damaged by Nail Art Procedures", Master of Chosun University. 2007.
- E. Y. Shin, J. M, Lee, "A Comparative Experiment of Nail Damage According to Removal Methods Applied Journal of the Korean Society of Cosmetology" Vol. 16, No. 2, pp.374-383 2010.
- Bung-Jo Ha,, Cosmetology. P.9. Su Mon Sa. 2002.
- Young-Hyun Jeo, "The influence of the application methods of nail coloring upon the damage and appearance of the nails", Master of KonKuk University. 2011.
- Eun-Jung Sin, "Effects of complex dietary using collagen, egg White and vinegar on the opisthenar and nails of women in their 40s to 60s. Ph.D. dissertation", p.15-80, KonKuk University. 2012.
- Sook-Hee Kim, "Effects of Functional Nail Reinforcements and General Nail Reinforcements on Onychoschsis", Master of Chung AngUniversity. 2011.
- Su-In Chea, Nam-Sang Nam, In-Dong Kim, "Effect of Nutrition and Exercise Modification Therapy on Metabolism Efficiency of Middle-aged Women Through Convergence", Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 5, pp. 393-400, 2015.
- MiWon Kim, DaeJin Back, "Survey on the Use and Awareness of Nail Convergent Strengtheners", Journal of digital Convergence , Vol. 13, No. 8, pp. 535-542, 2015.