- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Relationship between Sports-Readership and Happiness in Perceived by University Athletes
대학선수들이 지각하는 스포츠 지도력과 행복감의 관계
- Hwang, Sung-Geun (Kyongbuk Science College)
- 황성근 (경북과학대학교)
- Received : 2016.02.01
- Accepted : 2016.03.20
- Published : 2016.03.28
This study was an investigation of 379 people to analyze the relations between leadership and happiness recognized by university athletes. First, happiness of university athletes showed the highest score in smooth relationship with parents. And male athletes score higher than female athletes. Second, the sub-factors of achievement and self-acceptance of happiness have significantly correlated with all factors of leadership. In particular, self-improvement, goal-seeking, and influence are most highly correlated. And the religious influence was the lowest correlation. Third, achievement orientation of leadership factors affect all sub-factors of happiness and influence, and self-regulation has an effect to sub-factors of happiness. Fourth, flexible leadership, interpersonal understanding, teamwork and cooperation, orientation did not affect happiness.
- E. L. Deci, & R. M. Ryan, "The 'what' and 'why' of goal pursuits: Human needs and the self-determination of behavior". Psychological Inquiry, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 227-268, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1207/S15327965PLI1104_01
- Y. S. Yoo, "The effects of employee's self-leadership on job satisfaction and customer orientation in sports center. Journal Korea Society for wellness", Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 73-85, 2012.
- J. B Avey, F. Luthans, & K. H. Mhatre, "A call for longitudinal research in positive organizational behavior. Journal of Organizational Behavior", Vol. 29, No. 5, pp. 705-711, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1002/job.517
- J. B. Avey, J. l. Patera, & B. J. West, "The implication of positive psychological capital on employee absenteeism. Journal of Leadership and Organization Studies", Vol. 13, pp. 42-60, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1177/10717919070130020401
- W. R. Wilson, "Correlates of avowed Happiness. Psychological Bulletin", Vol. 67, pp. 294-306, 1967. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0024431
- Y. S. Kim, "A Study on Innovative Leadership and Positive Psychological Capital as Essential Elements of Happiness". Master Dissertation. Chugnam National University, 2012.
- L. Seligman, "Theories of counseling and psychotherapy: Systems, strategies, and skills(2nd ed.)". Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Pearson Education, Ltd". 2006.
- C. R. Rogers, "Carl Rogers on personal power: Inner strength and its revolutionary impact. New York: Delacorte Press". 1977.
- F. Luthans, S. M. Norman, B. J. Avolio, & J. B. Avey, "The mediating role of psychological capital in the supportive organizational climate? employee performance relationship. Journal of Organizational Behavior", Vol. 29, No. 2, pp. 219-238, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1002/job.507
- J. S. Kim, "Development of Competency and Behavioral Indicator of an Administrator in Long-term Care Facility. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society", Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 477-487, 2008.
- M. S. Kim, H. W. Kim, K. H. Cha, J. Y. Im, Y. S. Han, "Development of 'Quality of Life' Scale for Korean Adults. Korean journal of health psychology", Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 415-442, 2003.
- D. G. Mayer, & E. Diener, "Who is Happy Psychology Science", Vol. 6, pp. 10-19, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-9280.1995.tb00298.x
- J. E. Joe, "Effects of Happiness Enhancement Program on the Subjective Happiness and Depression of Middle Schoolers". Master Dissertation. Yonsei University, 2008.
- J. H. Kim, "Who is Happy Home Eruditio? = Andragogy for Happy Life. Andragogy Today : International Journal of Adult & Continuing Education", Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 107-122, 2001.
- J. S, "Philosophical Investigations on the Concepts of Happiness". Master Dissertation. Yonsei University, 2011.
- Yoon seon-o, kim woo ho, "Convergent research on how golf affects the subjective happiness of mothers who have children with disabilities", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 47-54, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.047
- Dong-Won Kim, "Wheelchair tennis has ever fusion of classroom participation of the physically disabled basic psychological needs and exercise emotional and exercise commitment", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 15-23, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.015
- The regular physical activity impact on the individuals involved euphoria and determinants of engagement vol.14, pp.12, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.12.667