- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Effect of Purchase Decision Factors of Golf Goods on Brand Attitude and Purchase Behavior
골프용품 구매결정요인이 브랜드태도와 구매행동에 미치는 영향
- Beak, Chae-Young (Dept. of Physical Education, Graduate School, Kongju National University) ;
- Kim, Yong-Jin (Dept. of Life Sports Educators, Kongju National University)
- Received : 2015.12.17
- Accepted : 2016.03.20
- Published : 2016.03.28
This study aims at providing information on golf industry by survey about effects on purchase decision factors of golf goods and strategies on brand attitude and purchase behavior. As a result of this study, there are sixth reasonable factors of effects as follows. First, age, education and average golf score were meaningful factors on purchase decision. Second, sex and age were significant factors on brand attitude. Third, age was the only meaningful factor on purchase behavior. Fourth, purchase decision factors of golf goods showed significant (+) effects on brand attitude. Fifth, purchase decision factors of golf goods showed significant (+) effect on purchase behavior. Sixth, brand attitude showed significant (+) effect on purchase behavior.
Golf;Golf Goods;Purchase Decision Factors;Brand Attitude;Purchase Behavior
- Seong-Jin Go, "An Influence of the Determin ant of Purchasing Snowboarding Articles on the Consumers Satisfaction& Purchasing Behavior". master's thesis, Kook Min University. 2011.
- Suk-Woo Kang, "The Effects of Golf Club Goods selecting Attributes on User Satisfaction and Repurchase Intention: Focused on the Moderating Effects of Brand Credibility". master's thesis, SeJong University. 2012.
- Yu-Won Kang , Byung-Min Kim , Tae-Hyun Kim, "The purchasing configuration according to the feature of golf-club customers". Korean Journal Physical Education, Vol. 45, No. 6, pp. 459-467, 2006.
- Chung-Hwan Go, "An Effect of Brand Asset and Attitude of Golf Courses in Jeju Province on Behaviors after Purchasing". Ph.D. dissertation, Cho Sun University. 2009.
- Jae-Won Kwak, "Effect of Customer's Golf Parti cipation Motive over Golf Club Choice Attribute Factor and Repurshase intent". master's thesis, Kyung Hee University. 2010.
- Min Gu, "An Analysis on the correlation bet ween characteristics of golf equipment and th ought determinants of consumer". Ph.D. dissertation, Dong Shin University. 2005.
- Min-Soo Kim, "A Study on the Brand Attributes of Golf Club Related to the Consumer Selection". master's thesis, University of Seoul. 2008.
- Min-jae Kim, "Study on Buying Behavior along Consumers' Need for Uniqueness and Benefit Sought about Golf Articles". master's thesis, Kyung Hee University. 2010.
- Byoung-Jai Kim, Myung-Soo Kang, Jong-Chil Shin, "A Study on the Determinants and Performance of Consumer-Brand Relation ship". Korean Journal of Advertising, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 55-81, 2005.
- Sang-Hun Kim, "The Verification of the St ructural Model Concerning Purchase Factor and Purchase Satisfaction and Consumption Behavi or of Golf Wear". Korean Journal of Sport, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 45-57, 2013.
- Young-Ju Kim, "The Influence of selection attributes on customer satisfaction and purchase behavior in golf country club". master'sthesis, Yong In University. 2011.
- Eun-Jin Kim, "A study on the effect of globalization and the selective quality of sports products on the Brand Equity". master's thesis, Kei Myung University. 2010.
- Jun-sung Kim, Sun-Jae Kwon, Chung-Yeol Kim, "The study on the Influences of the Golf-goers' Selective Attribution on the Golf CourseImage, Leasure Satisfaction and Participation Behavior". Journal of leisure and recreation studies, Vol. 37, No. 3, pp. 1-15, 2013.
- Ji-Yeon Kim, "Some Differences in Information Search Behavior among Different Life-Style Groups : In Terms of Apparel purchasing of Female Consumers in Kwang-ju Area". master's thesis, Chon Nam National University. 1998.
- Jin-Soo Kim, "The Effects of Determining Factors for Golf Course Management Perceived by Golf Course Visitors on the Repurchase". master's thesis, Dae Gu University. 2013.
- Chae-Soo Kim, "analyzing golf-goods brand Image how to have influence on consumers spending action". master's thesis, Kei Myung University. 2008.
- Hyeong Woo Kim, "Effect of golf club choices on the satisfaction and the post-purchase behaviors". Ph.D. dissertation, Kyung Hee University. 2010.
- Hong-Baek Kim, "The Relationship Between Being-Addicted-to-Golf and the Adaptation to Life". Korean journal of physical eduaction, Vol. 42, No. 6, pp. 281-287, 2003.
- Su-Jeong Mun, "A study on purchasing factors of golf apparel and the satisfaction in professional golfers". master's thesis, Sook Myung Women's University. 2009.
- Young-Chan Mun, "Consequences of Influential Factors for Consumer-brand Relations in Golf Products Have on Consumer-brand Relations and Achievements". Ph.D. dissertation, Ho Seo University. 2008.
- Sang-Tae Park, "Decision-Making Factors f or the Purchase of Golf Goods". master's thesis, Dong A University. 2000.
- Young-Min Park, "The Flow Experience and Rounding Result in Different Golf Rounding Type and Rounding Partner's Handicap Level". master's thesis, Korea National Sport University. 1993.
- Jin-seok Park, "A Study on the Design Development Followed by the Purchase Preferen ces about Golf Practice Products". master's thesis, Mok Po University. 2012.
- Hae-Nam Park, "A Study on the Electing Attribntes of Golf Clothings in Korea". master's thesis, Ho Seo University. 2004.
- Seong-Pil Seo, "The Effect of Attitude tow ard Product on Purchase Intention of Badminton Consumer". master's thesis, Dan Kook University. 2002.
- Seung-Tae Seo, "Effects of Risk Perception A ssociated with Selection Attributes and Service Justice on Purchase Behaviors in Golf Course Users". Ph.D. dissertation, Cho Sun University. 2009.
- Jae-Myeong Seo, "Study of relationship betwenn performance and physiological parametersin Golf". Ph.D. dissertation, Han Yang University. 1995.
- won-Hae Shi, "The analysis of customer's Interest on the purchase of golf wear by maj or critical factors". master's thesis, Yong In University. 2008.
- Seung-Cheul Ahn, "A Study on the Purchase Behavior and the Psychological Characteristics of the Impulse - Buying Consumers". Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, Vol. 34, No. 4, pp. 1-9, 1996.
- Yoon seon-o, kim woo ho, "Convergent re search on how golf affects the subjective ha ppiness of mothers who have children with disabilities", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 47-54, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.047
- Hyo-Mu Wang, "An Empirical Study on the effects of Brand Image upon Brand Attitude and Purchase Intention : on the Subordinate Factors of Brand Image". master's thesis, Kang Nam University. 2009.
- Mi-Hye Yu, "The Influence of Fashion Brands' Color Marketing upon Consumers' Brand Awareness cognition and Purchase Intention". master's thesis, Chung Ang University. 2007.
- Seon-Young Yun, "A study on the effect that brand image in sports equipment gets in consumer product purchase". master's thesis, Ul San University. 2003.
- Ji-Hwan Yoon, Yeon-Woo Lim, "The influence of Internet Travel Agency Selective Attribute on the e-loyalty". Tourism Sciences Society of Korea, Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 329-347, 2007.
- Youn-Soon Lee, Jung-Eun Lee, Kyung-A Kim, Transactions : "The Study of the Golf Wear for International Game Using Taeguk Motive". Fashion & Textile Research Journal, Vol. 11, No. 5, pp. 691-700, 2009.
- Jin-ho Lee, "An effect of consumers' purch as eattitude toward ski items upon brand attachment and purchase behavior". master's thesis, Kook Min University. 2011.
- hak-won Lee, "The Effect of Customer Spending Value on the Selection Characteristics of Golf Articles and Purchase Behavior". master's thesis, Joong Bu University. 2013.
- Jong-Sik Lim, Chun-Ho Yang, "elationship between Sports Confidence and Class Satisfaction according to Adolescents' Participation in Marine Sports", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 169-176, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.169
- Sun-Ah Jang, "The Effect of brand attitude depending on golf goods customers on the purchasing behavior of customer". master's thesis, Kook Min University. 2009.
- In-Keun Chung, Chang-Jun Park, "A Study of the Effects of the Customer Value and S witching Barriers on the Repurchase Intention in Internet Shopping Malls". Asia Pacific Journal of Information Systems, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 185-209, 2004.
- Jae-Pil Jeong, "The Effects of Perception of Swimsuit Brand Images on Brand Attitudes and Purchasing Behavior". master's thesis, Kei Myung University. 2009.
- Ji-Yoon Jeong, "Study on the impact of brand association on brand attitude and the speaker motivation of the word-of-mouth". master's thesis, Hong Ik University. 2006.
- jin-sung Jung, "Current status of Korea Golf Industry". Korean Journal of Sport Science, Vol. 103, pp. 74-80, 2008.
- Woo-Jeong Cho, "The Causal Relationships among Involvement, Selection Attributes, and Repurchase Behaviors of Golf Goods Consumers". Korean Journal of Sport Management ,Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 99-111, 2008.
- Young-Sam Ha, "The effects of sports marketing mix factors on brandy equities and the consumer behaviors". Ph.D. dissertation, Dan Kook University. 2005.
- Ajzen, I., & Fishbein, M. "Understanding attitudes and predicting social Behavior". Engle wood Cliffs, NJ: Prendice-Hall Inc. 1980.
- Arker, A. D., & Myers, J. G.. "Advertising Management", 2nd ed. New Jesery: Prentice-Hall. 1982.
- Bitner, M. J. "Evaluating service encounters: The effects of physical surroundings and employee responses". Journal of Marketing, Vol. 54, No. 2, pp. 69-82, 1990. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251871
- Leonard, W .M. "A sociological perspective of sport". Minnapolis, Minnesota: Burgess Publishing Co. 1983.
- Necunga, P. "Recall and consumer consideration sets influencing choice without altering brand evaluations". Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 263-276, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1086/208556