- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
An Efficient IoT Healthcare Service Management Model of Location Tracking Sensor
위치 추적 센서 기반의 IOT 헬스케어 서비스 관리 모델
- Jeong, Yoon-Su (Dept. of Information Communication & Engineeringe, Mokwon University)
- 정윤수 (목원대학교 정보통신융합공학부)
- Received : 2016.01.21
- Accepted : 2016.03.20
- Published : 2016.03.28
As IoT technology has gained the attention all around the world, the development for various services of healthcare, smart city, agriculture, and defense based on IoT is in progress. However, it is likely that healthcare services based on IoT have a problem of being leaked of patients' biological information by a third party and that risks patients' lives. In this paper, an IoT health care service managing model based on location sensor is proposed, which secures the biological information of a patient and simplifies the procedure to process the treatment and administration steps by using the data resources sensed. Even when an emergency occurs, this proposed model can respond quickly using the location information of the patient, which enables the staff in the hospital to locate the patient in real time. In addition, there is an advantage to minimize the time and the process of care, because the location of the equipment for necessary treatment is possible to be instantaneously located with attached sensors.
Healthcare;Internet of Things;Hospital Service;Location Trace;Privacy
- T. Y. Kim, S. K. Y. J. J. Jung and E. J. Kim, "Multi-Hop WBAN Construction for Healthcare IoT Systems", 2015 International Platform Technology and Service(PlatCon), pp. 27-28, Jan. 2015.
- S. Amendola, R. Lodato, S. Manzari, C. Occhiuzzi and g. Marrocco, "RFID Technology for IoT-Based Personal Healthcare in Smart Spaces", IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 144-152, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/JIOT.2014.2313981
- C. Doukas and I. Maglogiannis, "Bringing IoT and Cloud Computing towards Pervasive Healthcare", 2012 Sixth International Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing (IMIS), pp.922-926, July. 2014.
- B. Zhang, X. W. Wang, M. Huang, "A data replica placement scheme for cloud storage under healthcare IoT environment", 2014 11th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD), pp. 542-547, Aug. 2014.
- L. Catarinucci, D. De Donno, L. Mainetti, L. Palano, L. Patrono, M. L. Stefanizzi and L. Tarricone, "An IoT-Aware Architecture for Smart Healthcare Systems", IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 515-526, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1109/JIOT.2015.2417684
- X. Shen, "Emerging technologies for e-healthcare". IEEE Journals & Managines Network, vol. 26, no. 5, pp. 2-3, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/MNET.2012.6375885
- A. Burns, B. R. Greene, M. J. McGrath, T. J. O'Shea, B. Kuris, S. M. Ayer, F. Stroiescu, and V. Cionca, "SHIMMERTM - A Wireless Sensor Platform for Noninvasive Biomedical Research," IEEE Sens. J., vol. 10, no. 9, pp. 1527-1534,2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSEN.2010.2045498
- V. Shnayder, B. Chen, K. Lorincz, T. R. F. F. Jones, and M. Welsh, "Sensor networks for medical care," Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. Embed. networked Sens. Syst. SenSys OS, no. June, p. 314,2005.
- A. T. Barth, M. a. Hanson, H. C. Powell, and J. Lach, 'TEMPO 3.1: A body area sensor network platform for continuous movement assessment," Proc. - 2009 6th Int. Work. Wearable Implant. Body Sens. Networks, BSN 2009, pp. 71-76, 2009.
- IPSO, http://www.ipso-alliance.org/
- Z. Shelby, K. Hartke, C. Bormann, The Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), IETF RFC 7252, June 2014.
- oneM2M Functional Architecture Specification V0.6.1(Draft), oneM2M.
- OMA-TS-DM_Protocol-V2_0 "OMA Device Management Protocol", Open Mobile Alliance.
- B. G. Ahn, Y. H. Noh and D. U. Jeong, "Smart chair based on multi heart rate detection system", 2015 IEEE SENSORS, pp. 1-4, Nov. 2015.
- Hyojik Lee, Onechul Na, Soyoung Sung, Hangbae Chang, "A Design on Security Governance Framework for Industry Convergence Environment", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 33-40, 2015.
- MyounJae Lee, "A Game Design for IoT environment", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 133-138, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.133
- S. R. Anurag, A -M Rahmani Moosavi. T. Westerlund, Y. Gene, P. Liljeberg and H. tenhunen, "Pervasive health monitoring based on Internet of Things: Two case studies", 2014 EAI 4th International Conference on Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare (Mobihealth), pp 275-278, Nov. 2014.
- Development of GPS based Self Triage App for Disaster Vulnerable Populations vol.24, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2017.24.3.230