- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Secure biometric information delivery scheme of implantable device using code-division multiplexing method
코드 분할 다중화 방식을 이용한 체내삽입장치의 안전한 생체 정보 전달 기법
- Jeong, Yoon-Su (Dept. of Information Communication & Engineeringe, Mokwon University)
- 정윤수 (목원대학교 정보통신융합공학부)
- Received : 2016.01.20
- Accepted : 2016.03.20
- Published : 2016.03.28
Among recent issues emerging in the areas related to the society, health has received the most attention. In this paper, for a patient unable to do self-care because of worsened diseases, a biological information transfer method is proposed by which the disease information can be securely managed, by attaching an implantable device into the body. Our method object of the invention is to prevent a third party from illegally intercepting and interfering with the biological information attached to the insertion device in the body. In the proposed technique to improve the safety of the patient between the hospital and physician by assigning each code to the biometric information of the patient in order to prevent a third party tapping and interfering. In addition, our method is assigned a code necessary for encoding in advance to confirm the biological information between the patient and the hospital (doctor) in a manner dividing the bio-information code. In particular, the proposed technique makes a third party unable to illegally tap or interfere in, by previously generating a code used for encoding so that it can be stored in the database of the hospital, which not only decreased hospital care time to 6.9%, but also increased work efficiency rate up to 12.7%.
Healthcare;Implantable Device;Hospital Service;Patient;Code Distribution Method
- H. Demirkan, "A Smart Healthcare Systems Framework", IEEE Journals & Managines IT Professional, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 38-45, 2013.
- D. J. Berndt, J. W. Fisher, A. R. Hevner, J. Studnicki, "Healthcare data warehousing and quality assurance", IEEE Journals & Managines Computer, vol. 34, no. 12, pp. 56-65, 2001.
- x. Shen, "Emerging technologies for e-healthcare", IEEE Journals & Managines Network, vol. 26, no. 5, pp. 2-3, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/MNET.2012.6375885
- A. Burns, B. R. Greene, M. J. McGrath, T. J. O'Shea, B. Kuris, S. M. Ayer, F. Stroiescu, and V. Cionca, "SHIMMERTM - A Wireless Sensor Platform for Noninvasive Biomedical Research", IEEE Sens. J., vol. 10, no. 9, pp. 1527-1534, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSEN.2010.2045498
- V. Shnayder, B. Chen, K. Lorincz, T. R. F. F. Jones, and M. Welsh, "Sensor networks for medical care", Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. Embed. networked Sens. Syst. SenSys OS, no. June, pp. 314, June. 2005.
- A. T. Barth, M. a. Hanson, H. C. Powell, and J. Lach, "TEMPO 3.1: A body area sensor network platform for continuous movement assessment", BSN 2009. Sixth International Workshop on Wearable and Implantable Body Sensor Networks, 2009, pp. 71-76, June. 2009.
- P. Dutta and D. Culler, "Epic: An open mote platform for applicationdriven design," IPSN '08. International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks, 2008, pp. 547-548, April. 2008.
- R. Saravanakumar, S. G. Susila, and J. Raja, "An energy efficient cluster based node scheduling protocol for Wireless sensor networks", 2010 10th IEEE International Conference on Solid-State and Integrated Circuit Technology (ICSICT), pp. 2053-2057, Nov. 2010.
- T. Kim, S. Choudhury, K. Doppler, and M. Skoglund, "Simultaneous polling mechanism with uplink power control for low power sensor nodes", 2013 IEEE 77th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Spring), pp. 1-6, June. 2013.
- J. Lai, W. Ye, and S. L. Feng, "LQRD: An improved ECN algorithm", SNPD 2007. Eighth ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking, and Parallel/Distributed Computing, 2007, vol. I, no. 60533110, pp. 239-244, July. 2007.
- J. Wagner, R. Buchty, C. Schubert, and M. Berekovic, "Designing a low-power wireless sensor node rASIP architecture", 2013 IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Systems (SiPS), pp. 106-111, Oct. 2013.
- K. Roy, J. Kulkarni, and M. Hwang, "Low-voltage process-adaptive logic and memory arrays for ultralow-power sensor nodes", 2009 IEEE Sensors, pp. 185-188, Oct. 2009.
- Y. L. Y. Lee, G. Chen, S. Hanson, D. Sylvester, and D. Blaauw, "Ultralow power circuit techniques for a new class of sub-mm3 sensor nodes", 2010 IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conference (CICC), pp. 1-8, Sept. 2010.
- G. L. Sun, J. L. Yu, Y. Zhang and W. X. Li, "Design and implementation of sensor nodes for a Wireless Body Area Network ", 2011 4th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Informatics (BMEI), vol. 3, pp. 1043-1406, Oct. 2011.
- Y. W. Kim, K. H. Park, S. H. Yi, H. C. Kim"A Big Data Framework for u-Healthcare Systems Utilizing Vital Signs", 2014 International Symposium on Computer, Consumer and Control (IS3C), pp. 494-497, Jun. 2014.
- Donghyun Kim, Seoksoo Kim, "Design of Key Tree-based Management Scheme for Healthcare Information Exchange in Convergent u-Healthcare Service", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 81-86, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.081
- MyounJae Lee, Khoe Kyung-Il, "Development Method of Digital Content Finance-Focused on by Technical Value Evaluation", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 111-117, 2015.