- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Development Multicultural Family Business Model
다문화 대상 비즈니스 모델 개발에 관한 연구
- Noh, Kyoo-Sung (Dept. of Business Administration, Sunmoon University) ;
- Lee, Joo-Yeoun (Dept. of Industrial Engineering, Aujo University) ;
- Park, Seong Taek (Dept. of MIS, Chungbuk National University)
- Received : 2016.01.29
- Accepted : 2016.03.20
- Published : 2016.03.28
The number of multicultural families is on the rise worldwide. In this respect, the central government and municipal governments are also implementing and supporting multicultural-related policies. However, they are in progress, not as services needed for multicultural members but as policy issues. This causes multicultural members to fail to figure out the need of policies supported by the government or local governments, as well as to grasp the desire for what services in need are. In addition to this, many studies regarding multiculture are under way but few studies have been known so far as to multicultural business models. This study has suggested a final business model and strategy methods by designing, comparing and analyzing a business model needed for multicultural members through interviews with professionals and multicultural members with regard to mulcultural policies and examples in Korea.
Muiticultural;Muiticultural Business;Business Model;KK Dictionary;Decision-Support Technologies;Education Contents Technologies
- Korea National Statistical Office, www.kostat.go.kr
- Gyeonggi Province, A Study on Perception of Gyeonggi-do about Multicultural Family Policy and Service Needs, 2014.
- Kim, B.S., E.J., Seo, B.D., Son, J.H., Jung, S.Y., Cho, H.M., Choi, S.H., Shin, & S.H., Choi,, "Theory of multicultural family social welfare", Yangseowon, 2007.
- Lee, G.M., Y.T., Cho, & Y.S., Kim, "Theory and actual of the multicultural family complication management", Sigmapress, 2014.
- Ministry of the Gender Equality & Family, www.mogef.go.kr
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, www.moe.go.kr
- Danuri, http://www.liveinkorea.kr
- Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, http://www.motie.go.kr
- Lee, J.Y., r-Learning and Educational Information Policies, Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 1-15, 2010.
- Yu, C.J., G.T., Kim, & S.H., Lim, "The Study on welfare service of multicultural families youth", Journal of Digital Convergence Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 19-26, 2012.
- Ko, H.J., "Language use in multicultural families and the acceptance of multiculturalism : A case study of Korea", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No. 10, pp. 47-53, 2012.
- Lee, J.H., "Characteristics and Implications of Civic Multiculturalism" Policy of Canada, Vol. 13, No. 11, pp. 15-23, 2015.
- Hong, K.W., & S.Y., Yoon, "Role of Cultural Product and Cultural Facility in Implementing Multicultural Policy", Program, Journal of Multi-Cultural Contents Studies Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 341-371, 2011.
- Lee, K.H,, Development Direction of Church IT Service using Smartphone, Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 45-50, 2011.
- Korea Immigration Service, http://www.immigration.go.kr
- Korean Educational Statistics Service, www.http://kess.kedi.re.kr
- Keris, "Education gap and Educational information implication", 2006.
- Porter, M.E.., "Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analysing Industries and Competitors, NY: Free Press, 1980.
- Noh, K.S., N.J. Cho, "Management Information Systems, SciTech Media, 2010.