- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Study on the Moderating Effect of Regulatory Focus on Tourism Social Commerce: Focused on the Relationship among Customer Value, Satisfaction and Continuous Use Intention
관광소셜커머스상의 관광객 조절초점의 조절효과에 대한 연구: 고객가치, 만족도, 지속적 이용의도간의 관계를 중심으로
- Park, Hyun-Jee (Dept. of Tourism Management Tongmyong University)
- 박현지 (동명대학교 관광경영학과)
- Received : 2016.01.25
- Accepted : 2016.03.20
- Published : 2016.03.28
We analyzed the relationship among customer value, satisfaction and continuous use intention of tourism social commerce in this study. And also we observed the moderating effects of regulatory focus on the relationship between customer value and satisfaction. As the results, we found partially positive relationship between customer value and satisfaction and positive relationship between satisfaction and continuous use intention of tourism social commerce. The regulatory focus partially moderated the relationship between customer value and satisfaction. Finally we emphasize the importance of customer value, enhancing promotion focus and weakening prevention focus for continuous use intention of tourism social commerce.
Tourism Social Commerce;Regulatory Focus;Customer Value;Satisfaction;Continuous Use Intention
Supported by : 동명대학교
- Lark Sang Kim, "Convergence of Information Technology and Corporate Strategy", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 17-26, 2015.
- J. H. Lee, Y. J. Kim & J. Y. Sung, "Sales Promotion Strategy for Restaurant using the Scarcity Message and Regulatory Focus", Korea Academic Society of Hotel Administration, Vol.19, No.6, pp.77-97, 2010.
- S. J. Lee, S. H. Bae & H. Y. Park, "The Impact of Regulatory Focus on Purchase Intention in Social Commerce-Focusing on Price Discount and Time Pressure", Advertising Research, Vol.92, pp.415-437, 2012.
- H. J. Park and B. G. Park, "Development of the tourism service model according to the usage patterns of converged tourism social network service", Journal of Tourism & Leisure Research, Vol.26, No. 9, pp. 179-198, 2014.
- H. J. Park & B. K. Park & Y. H. Kim, "A Convergence Study on the Relationship among Social Support, Self Expression, Tourism Experience and Tourism SNS Use Intention", Journal of Digital Convergence, 2015. Vol. 13, No.12, pp. 105-115.
- Y. G. Kim & J. Y. Chung, "Effect of Service Convenience and Perceived Value on Satisfaction with Eating out in Social Commerce Service", Journal of Tourism Sciences, Vol.37, No.3, pp.83-102, 2013.
- C. G. Kim, "The Execution of Customer Value Creation Management for Gaining of Competitive Advantage", The Journal of Regional Studies and Development, Vol.10, No.2, pp.1-25, 2011.
- J. N. Sheth, B. I. Newman & B. L. Gross, "Why we buy that we buy: A Theory of Consumption value, Journal of Values", Journal of Business Research, Vol.22, No.2, p.8, 1991.
- S. L. Lee, Y. Namkung & H. H. Yoon, "A Study on the Effects of Perceived Value on Customer Satisfaction and Revisit Intention-Focused on the Differences of Involvement Level-", The Korean Journal of Culinary Research, Vol.19, No3, pp.18-32, 2013.
- E. S. Park & J. H. Lee, "Difference of the Tourism Destination Attribute on Customer Value of Japanese Tourists to Korea", Tourism Study, Vol.27, No.3, pp.123-139, 2012.
- S. Y. Yoon, "A Study on the Effect Between Cabin Service Quality, Customer Value and Relationship Retention Intention in Airline-Focus on the upper-class seats Customer-", Vol.16, No.2, pp.340-350, 2012.
- M. B. .Lee, "A Study on Exploring Factors Influencing Continuance Intention in the SNS", Journal of the Korea Institutional Information Systems Research, Vol.16, No.5, pp.151-161, 2011.
- A. Bhattacherjee, "Understanding Information Systems Continuance : An Expectation-Confirmation Model", MIS Quarterly, Vol.25, No.3, pp.351-370, 2001. https://doi.org/10.2307/3250921
- M. J. Dorsch, S. J. Grove & W. R. Darden, "Consumer intentions to use a service category", Journal of Services Marketing, Vol.14, No.2, pp.92-117, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1108/08876040010309220
- D. J .Kim & D. U. Hwang, "The Effect of SNS(Social Networking Service) Quality on Satisfaction and Repurchase Intention in the Hotel Industry", Tourism Study, Vol.27, No.3, pp.59-76, 2012.
- H. J. Sung, J. Y. Kim & Y. K. Kim, "The Study of the Effects of Individual Characteristics on Customer Satisfaction and Intention of the Use, Intention of Site Recommendation Focused on the On-line Social Network Service", Journal of Foodservice Management Social of Korea, Vol.15, No3, pp.81-101, 2012.
- E. T. Higgins, "Beyond pleasure and pain", American Psychologist, Vol.52, No.12, pp.1280-1300, 1998.
- E. T. Higgins, "Making a good decision: Value from fit", American Psychologist, Vol.55, No.11, p.1217, p.1220, 2000.
- E. Crowe & E. T. Higgins, "Regulatory focus and strategic inclinations: Promotion and prevention in decision-making", Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Vol.69, pp.117-132, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1006/obhd.1996.2675
- Alexander. Chernev, "Goal-Attribute Compatibility in Consumer Choice", Journal of Consumer Psychology, Vol.14, No.2, pp.141-150, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1207/s15327663jcp1401&2_16
- M. J. Nam & M. H. Cho, "The Influence of Restaurant Customer's Chronic Regulatory Focus, Message Framing and Situational Involvement on Visit Intention", The Hanyoung Tourism Research Institute, Vol.24, No.4, pp.41-67, 2012.
- Brad. Gale, "Managing Customer Value: Quality and Service that Customer Can See", The Free Press, New York, pp.25-32, 1994.
- R. B. Woodruff & S. F. Gardial, "New Approaches to Understanding Customer Value and Satisfaction, Cambridge", MA: Blackwell Publisher Inc, pp.23-28, 1996.
- J. C. Sweeney & G. N. Soutar, "Consumer Perceived Value: The Development of a Multiple Item Scale", Journal of Retailing Vol.77(Summer), pp.203-220, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-4359(01)00041-0
- Z. Yang & R. T. Peterson, "Customer Perceived Value, Satisfaction, and Loyalty: The Role of Switching Costs", Psychology & Marketing. Vol.21, No.10, pp.799-822, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1002/mar.20030
- Y. H. Kim, "A Study on the Effect of Perceived Customer Values on the Customer Satisfaction and Service Loyalty", Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Studies, Vol.8, No.1, pp.91-103, 2006.
- J. P. Choi, "The effect of resort visitors perceived value on service quality and customer satisfaction", Tourism Study, Vol.26, No.1, pp.467-487, 2011.
- A. Bhattacherjee & G. Premkumar, "Understanding Changes in Belief and Attitude Towards Information Technology Usage: A Theoretical Model and Longitudinal Test", MIS Quarterly, Vol.28, No.2, pp.229-254, 2004. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148634
- Lin, C. S., S. Wu & R. J. Tsai, " Integrating perceived playfulness into expectation-confirmation model for web portal context", Information & Management, Vol. 42, 683-693, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2004.04.003
- H. Y. Lee, J. Y. Moon & S. Y. Choi, "A Study on Multi-dimensional Quality and Multi-dimensional Customer Value of Restaurant Service-Comparison of family restaurant with fast-food restaurant", Tourism Study, Vol.27, No.3, pp.311-335, 2012.
- R. L. Oliver, "Satisfaction: A behavioral perspective on the consumer", New York : McGraw-Hill, 1997.
- Eun-Young Park, Dong-Gi Kwag, "The Study on the Market Competitiveness Reinforcement for Convergence Industry", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 99-106, 2015.